Rate Dr. John B. WILLIAMSON

Dr. John B. WILLIAMSON's Ratings

Dr. Williamson is the best dentist anyone could wish for. He has been my dentist for almost 20 years now and I am so pleased with him and his staff. They are all very professional and polite. I have had some work done to my teeth and am most pleased with the results. I would recommend Dr. W to anyone! In fact, if he moves his practice elsewhere in the East Bay, I will go there just to be seen by him! He is the best of the best!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][212310].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 30, 2011

DR. John is the BEST, very professional, really nice, VERY HONEST as he does not rip you off, he works on your teeth only when it is absolutely necessary, a genuine sweethear for sure, always smiles (FREEEE) and he always uses new gloves every time he works/checks your teeth. All the staff is fabulous and the office is always clean. I have been with him for twenty-one years as i do not like the other previous dentistsss.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][212309].votes_count ]]