Rate Dr. Scott D. Sherman

Dr. Scott D. Sherman's Ratings

I like him, he cares and takes ample time. Nice knowledgeable person.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2563001].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 3, 2014

Dr Sherman is the best pain gain I have used in the last 12 years of chronic mgmt and 3 other docs. He cares, listens, talks at whichever level you are comfortable with and has a great staff and surgery center. I would suggest anyone looking for a pain doc would be wasting their time with anyone else. Highly recommended!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][212621].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 6, 2012

After surgery on my lung, I was in so much pain I wanted to die. He had me pain free within 2 weeks after my primary doctor referred me to him. He is extremely caring.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][212620].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 12, 2012

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][212619].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 30, 2011

If you need a pain management expert who does more than write presciptions, who knows the human body and what to do to heal injuries, this is the doctor for you. I was misdiagnosed for 8 years with what caused extreme Sciatica and Dr. Sherman, just by listening to me, determined the correct cause. He is smart, smart, smart yet down-to-earth and easy to talk to. Also, I have never waited more than 5 minutes beyond my appt. time which I find remarkable especially after more than 20 appointments in two years.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][212618].votes_count ]]