Dr. ALIREZA HALATI

Grad. Year:

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 21/01/14    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 3 reviews. Dr. ALIREZA HALATI has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 2398786
11/08/12 1 5 5 5 We have been seeing Dr. Halati for the past few years for my 4 kids. He is very compassionate and is always open to suggestions and doesn't make u feel stupid as a parent. I would recommend him to everyone looking for a good pediatrician. The office staff on the other hand is the worse staff I've ever encountered. They are rude and snippy and don't want to hear what u have to say. They know everything. If it wasn't for Dr. Halati, I would never step foot in that office. They work in a pediatricians office. Really??? U r working with kids and parents all day. Change your attitude or u will lose a lot more clientele.
Insurance: Anthem
Respond
RID: 1409653
07/04/11 3 4 5 5 Dr. Halati is very personable and very caring of my son. I am never rushed and can always ask any questions I have. I have made same day appointments for my son, and thats a huge plus. Office and waiting room is clean and professional. Office staff could use a lesson in cliant relations. They are cold and do not greet or give eye contact. Doctors assistants are very friendly caring. I will continue to recommend Dr Halati.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
Respond
RID: 1202725
06/07/10 5 4 5 5 Love this office. all the doctors are great with the kids. I never feel rushed. the staff is great also. Dr. Halati is knowledgable and never pressures you with his opinion.  Respond