Rate Dr. Janatha Withanachchi

Dr. Janatha Withanachchi's Ratings

I dread getting root canals cuz Ive had a terrible experiences with dentists... However dr withanachichi made me feel the most minimal pain anyone could experience I didn't even feel the numbing injections and I always feel them with my other dentists I went to. And ya he is funny and gets the job done fast!! I would highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][104241].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 18, 2012

My tooth was aching me, even keeping me up at night. But Dr. Withanachchi quickly, and professionally reassured me and relieved my pain in half an hour! I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][104240].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 28, 2011

I had a painful tooth and had heard the horror stories about root canals. Dr. Withanachchi finished the complete procedure in 45 minutes and the only pain I felt was a small pinch when he administered the numbing medication. he even gave me his number in case I had pain later. He is extremely professional, very funny and an excleent doctor. I recommend him, no doubt!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][104239].votes_count ]]