Rate Dr. Janatha Withanachchi

Dr. Janatha Withanachchi's Ratings

I dread getting root canals cuz Ive had a terrible experiences with dentists... However dr withanachichi made me feel the most minimal pain anyone could experience I didn't even feel the numbing injections and I always feel them with my other dentists I went to. And ya he is funny and gets the job done fast!! I would highly recommend him.

Submitted May 18, 2012 | flag

My tooth was aching me, even keeping me up at night. But Dr. Withanachchi quickly, and professionally reassured me and relieved my pain in half an hour! I highly recommend him.

Submitted Nov. 28, 2011 | flag

I had a painful tooth and had heard the horror stories about root canals. Dr. Withanachchi finished the complete procedure in 45 minutes and the only pain I felt was a small pinch when he administered the numbing medication. he even gave me his number in case I had pain later. He is extremely professional, very funny and an excleent doctor. I recommend him, no doubt!

Submitted Sept. 9, 2010 | flag