Dr. Joshua E. Crowder

Rate Dr. Joshua E. Crowder

Dr. Joshua E. Crowder's Ratings

I have severe myopia and have seen optometrists and ophthalmologists for 65 yrs. Dr. Crowder is the most confidence inspiring practitioner I have consulted. Although young, he is competent, knowledgeable and thorough. His facility is state of the art and his staff helpful, friendly and accommodating. Having moved since I first began seeing him, I now drive 100 miles for my annual appointment.

Submitted Dec. 29, 2013 | flag

Absolutely amazing eye doctor! And he dont look young. He looks very very old. Very. Because the looks of a doctor can be very important when it comes to an eye doctor and his abilities. I'd trust the guy with my new born daughter while he's fishing off the coast of Alaska in a really bad storm. Maybe he seemed un knowledgeable because you ask stupid questions. Or maybe you should just become your own eye doctor ya know it all.

Submitted Sept. 21, 2013 | flag

The staff prior to my eye exam was very helpful, friendly, and polite. Dr. Crowder was professional, but seems new to the field and as a result, unknowledgeable due to lack of experience.

Submitted June 29, 2012 | flag

Dr. Crowder and his staff have helped us with our son's vision issues in a way no other doctor had been able to. He took the time to figure out issues that had been overlooked in the past. He looks very young and has a youthful demeanor, but is all business when it comes to vision - and incredibly knowledgeable about children and what they need.

Submitted Dec. 5, 2011 | flag

Great clean very modern place! Staff was friendly and the docotor was friendly and very detailed

Submitted Aug. 8, 2011 | flag