Rate Dr. Damon M. Fellman

Dr. Damon M. Fellman's Ratings

a wonderful doctor but his staff cannot get insurance forms filled out correctly

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2530502].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 9, 2014

All I can say is he is a great doctor !!!!!Used this doctor for myself years ago. And I now take my dad to him who has dementia!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2459510].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 15, 2014

Very helpful and knowledgeable. I had several different concerns and he was patient and attentive. Very pleased with the visit.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1976232].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 9, 2014

Dr. Fellman is a diamond in the rough. He is caring, compassionate, and takes the time to identify the issue and treat the best way possible. I never feel rushed and honestly think he has been the best doctor to date!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1976231].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 15, 2014

very helpful and patient. listened and explained. I know a lot more about my condition than I did before. I really liked that he personally wrote out the instructions, that helped me when I was home.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1976230].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 30, 2013

explained problems and plans very clearly. seemed very knowledgeable and took the time to be sure that I understood. Very pleasant and calm. Office staff was very helpful in arranging tests and getting back to me quickly about results. I feel much better with the medication.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1976229].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 24, 2013

I had an emergent situation and I was not granted an appointment despite the fact that I was in the hospital and wanted to follow up. Absolutely ridiculous that the doctor and/or staff clearly doesn't care about patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1976228].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 14, 2013

very knowledgeable and kind. an old fashioned doctor in a very good way

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1976227].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 22, 2009

I have been attending Dr.Fellman for 40 years for a neurological condition. He is a most compassionate man and very easy to speak to. Although I only go to him yearly now, I look forward to my visits.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1976226].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 20, 2008

Recommended to Dr. Fellman by my pediatrician. My infant child's condition could very easily have triggered many long, arduous and painful tests. Dr. Fellman patiently examined my child (and me as well) and ruled out any need for further tests or worries while instructing me on what conditions I should look out for in the future. This doctor's extensive experience, especially with children, is very obvious.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1976225].votes_count ]]