Rate Dr. AMY DELANEY

Dr. AMY DELANEY's Ratings

I have heard great things about Dr. Delaney, but was VERY disappointed with my first experience. I was informed by her nurse that a biopsy showed squamous cell carcinoma in situ on my face. She said I would need a Mohs procedure, and would first have to schedule a consult with the plastic surgeon who works with Dr. Delaney. But that doctor couldn't see me for the consult until two months from now! When I called Dr. Delaney's office back to say I was very uncomfortable waiting that long, I was told that there was nothing they could do because I HAD REQUESTED A PLASTIC SURGEON BE INVOLVED. I don't recall saying that, I had only just learned of the biopsy results. Dr. Delaney's nurse explained that Dr. Delaney does the Mohs procedure 99% of the time without a plastic surgeon to close the wound, but because I had asked about scarring, she would not do mine that way. The inference being, I guess, that I shouldn't have expressed concern about scarring -- for a surgery on my FACE!!

Submitted April 18, 2014 | flag

Great staff, great Dr, very highly recomend!

Submitted July 10, 2013 | flag