Rate Dr. VICTOR M. IBRAHIM

Dr. VICTOR M. IBRAHIM's Ratings

Simply a wonderful doctor whom we are lucky to have in the DC area, at least for a while. He is in the forefront of alternative treatments for joint degeneration, and has been working with my completely degenerated shoulder with some success. He is also as nice a person as you will ever meet -- personable, good-humored, and intensely interested in his patients. I can't recommend him highly enough. He may not have the answer for you, but it sure is better than the surgical alternatives.

Submitted Oct. 1, 2013 | flag

Tennis elbow for a year. Worsened over time, even though I rested and stopped using my arm. Gave up sports several months ago and have been in PT for a year. Was all ready for surgery when my PT recommended this doc and PRP as an alternative. I was nervous not being familiar and even after doing plenty of research. He was WONDERFUL...and concerned with my anxiety...but made me feel perfectly at ease. I was expecting at least some sort of pain during or afterwards. I had absolutely NO PAIN OR DISCOMFORT AT ALL! I just had it done 3 weeks ago. Although I am babying it and doing everything I should right now till I see him next, I feel 98% better already. Not sure what I'd feel if I'd pick up my racket or golf club right now...but not chancing it till I get the "ok." I think finding the right doc and making sure he's skilled in doing the procedure means a lot. Right now he gets high marks for making me feel so much better.

Submitted Jan. 1, 2013 | flag

Very positive experience overall. Having been to several orthopedic specialists in the area, I finally found the answers I needed with Dr. Ibrahim. He is hard to get an appointment with, but well worth the wait. I am finally back playing soccer again. He employs several cutting edge techniques and philosophies that many pro athletes use. I highly recommend him.

Submitted Aug. 16, 2011 | flag