Dr. AMY C. KAKIMOTO

Grad. Year: 2005

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 4 reviews. Dr. AMY C. KAKIMOTO has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5384806
18/04/14 4 5 5 5 Dr Kakimoto is the nicest physician that I have ever known. She tries to know the cause of the illness, not only physically, but psychologically too. She is so understanding, talks to you softly, finds ways to get your confidence. I highly recommend her to all.
Insurance: Aetna
Respond

21/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "AMY" to "AMY C."
RID: 2757829
09/08/13 2 2 1 1 It is very difficult to make this rating polite for a doctor that is just rude. I have gained weight recently and now working at getting it taken off. I had an injury which I informed her and coming back. I love doing triathlons and had to take a year off due to said injury. She treated me as though I have been morbidly obese for my entire life without finding out who I am and what I'm interested in. As a doctor in sports medicine she was more into diet and no interest in keeping exercise motivation. Her attitude leaves people feeling hopeless after she starts to speak to you. Her staff was no better. Her assistant tried to put words in my mouth with her questions about issues I was having and why I was having these issues. She then came in tried to tell me how wrong my diagnosis is. I didn't know it was the patient that should being giving themselves a proper diagnosis. Her attitude was so evil I gave up talking to her about any other concerns I had just to get out of that office.
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 1675770
03/01/12 5 5 5 5 I absolutely LOVE Dr. Kakimoto. She is the best. She is incredibly knowledgeable, never condescending, always has a sunny disposition, and is very sympathetic and gentle in addressing sensitive topics. If she ever left North Coast Family Medical Group I would immediately switch my insurance so that she could remain as my primary care physician. She's that good.
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 1370841
23/02/11 3 4 5 5 Dr. Kakimoto is by far the nicest doctor I have ever seen. She is not condescending and seems genuinely concerned for her patients' well being. I highly recommend her to anyone who has had uncomfortable experiences dealing with people in the medical profession. She is awesome.  Respond