Rate Dr. David R. Alexander

Dr. David R. Alexander's Ratings

Dr. Alexander is always prompt and thorough. Excellent bed side manner. Friendly and ver caring personality. He has an excellent rapport with children and parents alike. We have not had any trouble getting an appointment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1977202].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 11, 2010

Dr. Alexander is one of the doctors at Camelback Pediatrics. He is not the doctor assigned to my son, but my son has seen him twice when he was sick. Dr. Alexander was wonderful. My infant son got very sick before the holidays and he got in the same day and was seen immediately. I have had problems with billing with this office, which has been frustrating, but Dr. Alexander is the tops!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1977201].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Excellent bedside manner. As a previous patient of Dr. Alexander and knowing his knowledge and expertise, I knew he had to be my daughters pedi. He will spend as much time with you as needed and will answers all your questions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1977200].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 8, 2008

I was a former patient of Dr. Alexander's and now both my children see him. I would definitely recommend him and his associates to anyone considering a pediatrician.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1977199].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 8, 2007

Very caring and knowledgeable, he answers all my question and takes the time to listen to the problem without rushing to a conclusion. I highly recommend him to all. Facility is clean and all the staff is friendly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1977198].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 20, 2006

He was very friendly; the practice (Camelback Pediatrics) is very good. He patiently answered all our questions

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1977197].votes_count ]]