Rate Dr. Adriana O. Ros

Dr. Adriana O. Ros's Ratings

It seems if one tells the truth or expresses a fact that is not popular, that person is considered impolite. Well,I can't sugar coat facts to give an incorrect review of my personal experience. The following is what I walked away with and consider myself fortunate this DO (NOT MD) did not cause much more harm than I am suffering. competant, professional treatment.If this "dr" writes you a prescription for anything, you can bet it is what the pharmacy rep brought in that day and pushed as "the cure" and she passed it on as her expert and educated treatment plan.She did more damage to my issues and wrote over $800, yes, that is HUNDRED for an expert diagnosis of dermatitis! When I think of all the insane things wrong with this world - she is at the top of the list. Her office staff does not know how to submit a simple insurance payment request! a major two thimbs down for this "doctor". She is a good example for the use of the term "medical PRACTICE."Save yourself further stress and visit your local health food store.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2240098].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 20, 2014

Very caring,knowledgeable and helpful doctor. Takes her time to listen to the patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][105163].votes_count ]]