Rate Dr. GEORGE T. LLOYD

Dr. GEORGE T. LLOYD's Ratings

I am a recovery addict. I drove approximately three hours to an appointment with Dr Lloyd. I was referred to Dr Lloyd by the state of Pennsylvania. My community does not have many addiction physicians and I needed help. The staff was friendly towards me, apologizing for any tardiness. Dr Lloyd himself came into the waiting room to check on me because he was held up by an emergency visit from one of his patients. It would only be natural for Dr Lloyd to be suspicious of all of his patients. We as addicts know best how to manipulate our doctors and health care practitioners to obtain what we want or feel we need. So if Dr Lloyd were not suspicious of his patients, he would not be practicing best practice. Dr Lloyd offered help and encouragement to an addict who was down and saw little relief in site.

Submitted Jan. 1, 2013 | flag

Horrible experience all around! Called me a liar and accused me of coming to him to get medicine for someone else! Absolutely insulting. Staff are extremely unprofessional - they seem to be addicts that he picked up right off the street in New Castle.

Submitted Oct. 27, 2011 | flag