Dr. George "jody" Morris

Grad. Year: 1995

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 13/05/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 21 reviews. Dr. George "jody" Morris has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 2467336
06/11/12 5 5 5 5 Dr. Morris is a great doctor to have for obstretic care or gynecological care. He gives really good information, he listens to and addresses all of your concerns, and he has the greatest energy! The wait time is not the shortest but he provides care for a lot of women. Making an appointment with him is very flexible so it's great when you have an urgent matter, or you need to reschedule. If you are looking for care during your pregnancy or gynecological needs, you will be very satisfied to have Dr. Morris as your doctor.  Respond
RID: 2434427
27/09/12 5 5 5 5 I have been going to Dr Jody Morris about 11 years now and he is still the most caring obgyn in the city. He has never changed even when his office got busier. His nurse Mary is wonderful,sweet and helpful. I would be crushed if I had to go to another doctor to deliver my child. I always thought about the positive things when you see your obgyn but when something negative happens I feel in the best hands with Dr Morris and his staff. He has always been very considerate of what your feeling and even though he is busy will take the extra time to make sure your ok and all your questions are answered.
Insurance: Medicaid / Medi-Cal
RID: 2406331
21/08/12 5 5 5 5 Dr. Jody always makes you feel like an old friend and makes you as comfortable as possible. His nurses Mary & Trisha are the sweetest girls.
RID: 1674151
02/01/12 5 5 5 5 I agree Dr Morris IV is the best OB a woman could ever find! He is very wise, kind, caring and undestanding. He used to be my Dr and since I moved cities I havent been able to find one like him. He is oustanding and truly the very best!  Respond
RID: 1636807
17/11/11 5 5 5 5 Dr. Morris is truly the BEST gyn on the PLANET. Originally referred to him for a robotic hysterectomy and wouldn't change doctors for the WORLD. I've been seeing OB/GYN's for over 40 years and can attest to the fact that there is NOT a better doctor on this planet.
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 1559969
13/10/11 5 5 5 5 Jody is THE BEST OBGYN in the city! He delivered both of my babies and I rave about him to everyone! He is very up to date with current research and has a wonderful bedside manner. I just love him!
RID: 1481956
08/07/11 5 5 5 5 Dr. Jody Morris is a wonderful, caring, patient gynecologist and before meeting him I dreaded coming to the yearly visit. You can tell he cares for each individual and looks out for your best interest - I LOVE HIM!!!!!!
RID: 1450242
26/05/11 5 3 5 5 Dr. Jody is very kind. He saw me through both of my pregnancies and I could not have asked for a better obstetrician. My husband & I are very grateful to Dr. Jody for taking such wonderful care of us. I would recommend him to anyone & often rave about how I have the best OB/GYN in the city.  Respond
RID: 1394965
23/03/11 4 4 5 5 I LOVE DR. JODY! His thoroughness, knowledge of my condition, commitment to assisting me with my quality of life will always be appreciated. He was indeed a God-send for me and my family.
Insurance: Tricare
RID: 1280680
27/10/10 3 5 5 5 Dr. Jody Morris is the best of the best! He is thorough and takes his time. He never acts like he is rushed but he still manages to be on time for appointments. The one time he was late, he apologized profusely. Going to the GYN is never fun but he makes it not quite as bad.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 1270699
13/10/10 5 1 4 5 great doctor but never on time!! adveradge time spent waiting is 60 min. sometimes longer but great doctor
RID: 1232622
19/08/10 5 4 5 5 Dr.Jody by far is the best to me. He delivered my daughter this year in March. He was so wonderful with me throughout the remainder of my pregnancy. I found out I was pregnant when I was 6months along. I was very nervous and felt as if everything I knew just washed away from my memory. But Dr.Jody made sure to walk me through everything and make me comfortable and at ease.He did a great job with me even after post pregnancy. His nurses are always available to speak to me whenever I have any questions and they make sure to get back to me with any messages I leave. I will always be grateful to him! The next time I get pregnant I'm making sure to go see him for all my services.
Insurance: Coventry
RID: 1150571
15/04/10 5 4 5 5 Dr. Morris delivered both of my babies and he is THE BEST! he is so compassionate and really cares about how you are feeling. i recommend him to every pregant woman! you will not find better care anywhere else! he is wonderful!
RID: 1131363
18/03/10 5 5 5 5 My husband and I were so upset by my previous OB who gave us very negative, and might I add, incorrect information regarding my first pregnancy. We immediately made an appt with Dr. Morris IV, per my sister's advice who is also pregnant and raves about him- I now see why. Dr. Morris' staff fit us in his busy schedule, and he personally spent so much time explaining things and answering our questions. After we received our ultrasound, Dr. Morris confirmed that everything looked great and he even found our baby's heartbeat! On our very first meeting, he did everything in his power to give us an answer and set our minds at ease; something my previous OB (whom I had seen for the last 10 years) couldn't have cared less about. Dr. Morris IV is the best physician I have ever had, and his staff is so compassionate and kind; I feel so lucky to have found him!
RID: 1123099
08/03/10 5 5 5 5 Dr. Jody Morris is the best OBGYN God ever blessed us with. After years of pain he discovered my endo and immediately led me to a road of recovery. He was never quick to cure, he led me down a path of remedies and after 2 years of trying to help me get better we recently decided a hysterectomy was the best route to go. He has the best bedside manners and truly has his patients concerns at the forefront. He makes you feel like you are his only patient. You have questions and it doesn't matter if it takes 10 mins to answer he stays 10 min until all your concerns are laid to rest. I truly love him as my gyn and wouldn't trust anyone else. He is the best so put your worries in his hands and he will lead you the right way. Thank you Dr. Jody for everything!
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 1104206
11/02/10 5 5 5 5 today was my first visit with Dr. Morris , he is the BEST I was very nerveous about seeing a new OBGYN he made this transition very easy, his bedside manner is outstanding. he truely cares about his patients. I waited only 10 mins to see him and he apologized for his tardiness. I liked his very layed back peronality which makes it easy to communicate with him, he explained everything he was going to do asked several times if I had any questions or concerns. he is just a GREAT physician and a very genuine guy. I am very happy to have found such a great Dr. after years of having one that was total opposite. I will highly reccomend Dr. Morris to all of my family, friends and patients.
RID: 865013
19/04/09 5 5 5 5 I think that Dr.Morris is the best Doctor this side of heven. He is so comassionate and very caring as far as pastient relationship. He lsitens understands and is not knife happy as the other Doctor that I was going to . Thanks Dr. Morris for all of your help. Mrs. Ellender P Knox
RID: 748588
23/12/08 5 4 5 5 Dr. Jody Morris is truly the best doctor I have ever been to. He is so caring and compassionate. He makes you feel as though you and your concerns are the only things that matter to him at that moment. I definitely recommend him for an ob-gyn.
RID: 371195
22/07/07 5 5 5 5 Dr. Morris is a wonderful caring person. He spends his time listening and explaining what is happening. I wish I would have found him years ago. I would strongly recommend him. When I have called him with questions I received return calls personally from him. This was something that I had not received from my prior doctor. He is truly devoted to providing the best care for his patients.  Respond
RID: 215879
20/03/07 4 5 5 Dr. Morris is a great physician. He really listens to what you have to say and is very caring. He's an outstanding clinician and is highly recommended. He sometimes runs a little late, but what doctor doesn't when he's in the business of delivering babies? That being said, he's one that's worth the wait.
Paid (or co-pay): $1500
RID: 33019
21/06/06 5 5 5 Dr. Morris is a very caring and compassionate doctor. He takes jis time and listens to what the patient has to say. He is a wonderful person.  Respond