Rate Dr. Samuel S. Bailey

Dr. Samuel S. Bailey's Ratings

Dr. Bailey is very knowledgeable. He explains things in terms that make sense to the patient. He listens and does not rush you out. Dr. Bailey uses his best judgement and does not do anything unnecessary when working on a procedure for his patients. I recommend Dr. Bailey, or ENTegrity, to anyone searching for a great professional doctor.

Submitted June 11, 2014 | flag

I recently had sinus surgery(Jan 2014) with Dr. Bailey to fix a deviated septum, remove polyps, and to address chronic fungal sinus infection. The post op results are fantastic. Recovery time was apprx 7 days. I can finally breathe again! Dr. Bailey did a great job. Highly recommened!

Submitted May 8, 2014 | flag

Dr. Bailey did my thyroidectomy for thyroid cancer a little over a year ago. I had a great experience with him! He did a fantastic job, I only have a very small scar. Anytime I was in the office he would take the time to answer questions and explain everything thoroughly. I NEVER felt rushed or that he had limited time to spend with me. I will definitely go back to him if I ever have any other ENT issues.

Submitted Jan. 23, 2014 | flag

I had sinus surgery with Dr. Bailey back in November of 2012. My family and I expressed concern over certain procedures that were listed for the surgery because we felt they may be too aggressive. Dr. Bailey listened to our concerns and even approached the surgery more conservatively because of them. Dr. Bailey had to spend more time in surgery because of this but his willingness to listen to and address patient concerns shows what a thoughtful and caring doctor he is!

Submitted Nov. 7, 2013 | flag

This doctor runs you through as fast as possible. He is all over the page. I went to get ear tubes in my ears and he did it without numbing them.I got an infection and had to go to the E.R. He is all about the money. Beware.

Submitted July 22, 2013 | flag

Out of all the Docter's I have ever seen Dr Bailey has been the best. The first time I saw him he knew right away what my issue was. Everytime I would see him he was always extremely nice. Same for the staff at the front desk.

Submitted Jan. 8, 2013 | flag

I schedule to see Dr. Bailey for a deviated septum. He walks in 30 minutes late into the patient room and apologizes for being late. As I start questioning him in regards to a Septoplasty, he gets up and washes his hands, racks his medical instruments and his eyes wonder around when I am asking questions in regards to surgery! He came in late and acts this way in front of me, I wonder what he does in the surgery room! Stay away from this Doctor and the group practice. They are just in it for your money. The front staff were Rude as well. I told them numerous times how to pronounce my name and they constantly pronounced it incorrectly. That is disrespectful. Also, when I asked Dr. Bailey about my deviated septum, his answer was "That's weird, I'm not sure what the cause of it is." Seriously? Unknowledgeable.

Submitted Oct. 2, 2012 | flag

I had a severe nose bleed a few weeks ago. It. would not stop. Went to Dr.Bailey's office. He took me right in knowing I had a problem. He worked on me for almost an hour without complaining and finally got it to stop. He was very calm and never complained about the amount of work involved. Most doctors say " go to the hospital". The hospital doesn't know what to do like Dr. Bailey. Wonderful doctor, I would highly recommend as an ENT. Hugh C.

Submitted May 18, 2012 | flag

Does not hear patient from the start, makes judgement wo/checking the issue, discounts patient concerns. Unprofessional, questionable knowledge and attitude.

Submitted April 15, 2012 | flag

Wonderful! Got me in same day and was very helpful. Dr. Bailey worked specifically with me (as a singer!) in my situation to help me recover as speedily as possible.

Submitted April 5, 2012 | flag