Rate Dr. Susan B. Rubino

Dr. Susan B. Rubino's Ratings

What an amazing doctor!!! Personable, caring, and nice. She is very helpful and listens to all my concerns. So happy that I found her! :)

Submitted Nov. 8, 2012 | flag

Very thorough. Orders tests apropriately, not excessively. Adresses all concerns.

Submitted April 2, 2010 | flag

My primary physician retired 3 years ago and finding a physician to accept cash payment has become rare. With the viewing of Rate MD, I went to the office of Dr Rubino and found a true winner! I strongly recommend!

Submitted July 28, 2009 | flag

I LOVE Dr. Rubino! She is empathetic, caring and very knowledgeable. She takes time to listen to your concerns and she really cares about her patients.

Submitted March 31, 2009 | flag

Dr. Rubino is professional, caring and knowledgeable. I never feel rushed. She addresses and answers all questions. You leave her office feeling better. Two thumbs up!!

Submitted Oct. 30, 2008 | flag

Very good doctor. She is knowledgeable, approachable, and thorough.

Submitted Sept. 30, 2007 | flag

Top Professional. Very thorough and considerate of patient feelings and concerns.

Submitted Aug. 1, 2007 | flag