Rate Dr. Daniel D. Lee

Dr. Daniel D. Lee's Ratings

I waited for 7 months for my first appointment, thinking finally someone would explain what's going on and what the MRI readings ment. No such luck I get a call from one of his office stff 4 days prior to the 7 month wait he has to cancel. But she got me in. And I have never met a Dr who didn't shake my hand and introduce himself,never made eye contact at all and to spend all of 3 minutes with me just to turn around and refer me to a pain management Dr. Didn't even give me a chance to ask any questions. And they made me fill out a satisfaction survey before the visit. Not how it works. Very un impressed with Dr LeeπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘Ž.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2582703].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2014

Dr.Lee is great he is very knowledgeable and caring . I would highly recommend Dr Lee to anyone needing back/spine surgery. He shows concern for each patient .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2517381].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 28, 2014

Doctor Lee is very personable. He is a very caring and concerned surgeon and wants his patients to be feeling the best that they can. He is observant. I would recommend anyone who needs a neck surgery to Dr. Lee. You are in good, steady hands if you should choose him as your surgeon.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][708263].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2012

Overall, I have to say that Dr. Lee helped me to improve the quality of life. He performed a Lumbar Fusion, it has helped me a great deal. Dr. Lee is personable and humble. He takes that time to answer my questions and address my concerns. In a simple word he is "Awesome". I will continue to recommend him to others. Thank you Dr. Lee!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][708262].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 8, 2012

If you have any reservations about undergoing surgery, Dr. Lee will put them to rest. I had never broken a limb before and was quit worried upon my first visit with Dr. Lee. My work is physically demanding, and I also enjoy exercising regularly. So to me, a broken arm could be a life altering injury. Dr. Lee immediately assuaged all my fears. Following surgery he gave me thorough instructions for proper healing. I was anxious after getting out of the cast and wanted to do everything I had done before. He was very specific as to I should and should not do to make the best recovery. Following his instructions, I have seen recovery much quicker than my family and I had anticipated. My full range of motion returned less than 5 weeks after removing the cast, and every question I've had has been answered clearly. I would highly recommend Dr. Lee to anyone undergoing surgery! Thank You Dr. Lee! Ben D.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][708261].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 29, 2012

Too busy to care. I think he works for the insurance company. Not helpful and in too much of a hurry to listen.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][708260].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 8, 2012

On 9/24/10 I had a follow up appt. with Dr. Lee for a back injury. Although he did not physically exam me, he reported that I had full range of motion. He behaved as if he was in a hurry; he spent around three minutes reviewing my MRI and then hastily leaving. As he was leaving I asked what was wrong with my back and he mumbled something like it is probably a strain. I would not recommend Dr. Lee.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][708259].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 8, 2010

I would highly recommend Dr. Lee not only for his accurancy in diagnosing a problem, (HE WAS THE THIRD ORTHO SURGEON I HAD BEEN TO)but in his follow-up, care, bedside manner and actually, RETURNING CALLS ON A FRIDAY EVENING AFTER HOURS AND DURING THE DAY IMMEDIATELY AFTER I CALLED A FEW WEEKS AFTER SURGERY WHEN I THOUGHT I WAS HAVING A PROBLEM AND HE WAS CONCERNED ENOUGH TO CALL AND DISCUSS WITH ME. He even went so far as to give me names and numbers of patients who had had the same surgery so I could get a feel for what was lying ahead. He takes the time to explain things and go over pros and cons which is highly unusual. His nursing staff is wonderful and have gone out of their way to assist me. I think the wait time is a little longer than usual because Dr. Lee takes time with each patient, but I'm sure I'm getting his attention when I'm there. He's the best and as a patient I really do appreciate his care/concern and patience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][708258].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 30, 2009

Dr Lee is a top notch surgeon and cares for his patients. His staff however are not helpful, do not listen and are very rude. I have also been given different instrucions fron Dr Lee that his staff did not follow up on. Examples would be referring for tests and pain management. I've had to make arrangements and follow up on approvals myself, this is not an easy tasks when you're in pain!! I keep going back because Dr Lee is one of the best doctors, I have trusted him to do three back surgeries on me. I have gone from being bedridden to going back to work. Too bad he can't get good help!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][708257].votes_count ]]