You may also like

Rate Dr. Daniel D. Lee

Dr. Daniel D. Lee's Ratings

Dr. Daniel lee carefully explained what he would do surgically to solve my pain issues coming from L4L5. In surgery he did exactly what he said he would do, and I am now totally without pain in this area. This has solved a ten plus year problem I have been living with. I was up and walking the next day following surgery and only off work for two weeks.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2774124].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 11, 2015

This visit was not a pleasant experience! He didn't even examine me, but put in medical report he did. Very rude, wouldn't even make eye contact. I have never been so uncomfortable with a doctor! Do not recommend him or Nevada Ortho, it's a factory.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2755907].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 23, 2015

One of the best orthopedic surgeons that has repaired my structural problems. A complete Dr., from beginning to end.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2729537].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 20, 2015

I saw Dr Lee when the disc between mt L4 and L5 vertebrae was pretty much gone. I had severe nerve pain that traveled down my leg seeming to shoot fire out of my toes. I was terrified of the option of disc fusion, but Dr Lee and Aaron McCook took the time to address my fears and made me feel much more comfortable. They did a great job and I was walking without a cane after two days! I feel better than I have in twelve years! Thank you for giving me my life back!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2727498].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2015

Dr. Lee to me is a god send! I'm extremely happy with choosing him. He was compassionate, understanding, and had my best intrest in mind. He was very detailed on what will be done and what couldn't be done and what the recovery process will be. I'm very thankful for him and his Asst. McCook. Thank you for being such wonderful Dr's and caring for your patients. Huge thanks for easing my mind and nerves going the process.
Respectfully Barb

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2701789].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 29, 2015

Dr. Daniel Lee's assistants HOLLY & VIVIANA areextremely rude ana made it very difficult for my wife to see Dr. Daniel Lee for each office visit. We fired Dr. Lee because of his terrible staff !

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2696170].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 24, 2015

Dr. Lee is an outstanding Surgeon. His staff and surgical team are top notch. I would never set foot in Sunrise Hospital again, they are horrible. Dr. Lee works out of two hospitals I would go to the other one.
I would recommend anyone to visit him, he will give you an accurate diagnosis and will not recommend surgery unless it is the last option on the table. He is direct and to the point when he visits with you.

As far as waiting time goes it depends, I've been seen early and I have been seen late. To me it doesn't matter he and his staff are worth the wait.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2689719].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 19, 2015

I waited for 7 months for my first appointment, thinking finally someone would explain what's going on and what the MRI readings ment. No such luck I get a call from one of his office stff 4 days prior to the 7 month wait he has to cancel. But she got me in. And I have never met a Dr who didn't shake my hand and introduce himself,never made eye contact at all and to spend all of 3 minutes with me just to turn around and refer me to a pain management Dr. Didn't even give me a chance to ask any questions. And they made me fill out a satisfaction survey before the visit. Not how it works. Very un impressed with Dr Lee👎👎👎👎👎.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2582703].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2014

Dr.Lee is great he is very knowledgeable and caring . I would highly recommend Dr Lee to anyone needing back/spine surgery. He shows concern for each patient .

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2517381].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 28, 2014

Doctor Lee is very personable. He is a very caring and concerned surgeon and wants his patients to be feeling the best that they can. He is observant. I would recommend anyone who needs a neck surgery to Dr. Lee. You are in good, steady hands if you should choose him as your surgeon.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][708263].votes_count ]]