Rate Dr. Charles T. Silvera

Dr. Charles T. Silvera's Ratings

I have been going to him since 1995 and think he is great. When I moved to NJ I actually tried another doctor but decied Slivera was better. Nice guy and wonderful doctor.

Submitted March 11, 2013 | flag

Wow, I was surprised to read some of the comments posted. Dr. Silvera has always been focused on me when i see him, and very caring - he called to see how I was recovering from a procedure (sinuses) that he was not involved in whatsoever. In telling him about a flare up of my MS he got me immediate appointments with a neurologist, ophthalmologist, and an imaging center for an MRI. Bottom line is he's a good doctor, someone who cares and someone that is there in a crisis. His reception staff is pretty surly, I find 90% of all doctor's office have the same attitude.

Submitted Oct. 27, 2011 | flag

Silvera is the best. he has been my doctor for almost 20 years. He's knowledgeable, patient and incredibly caring. all these people complaining were probably just wasting his time with made up ailments. you'll find no better GP or internist then Silvera.

Submitted June 10, 2011 | flag

so rude and non respectful! a doctor should be a aid to his Patience and Dr. Silvera is the complete opposite.

Submitted May 9, 2011 | flag

I suffer from GERD. I saw Dr. Silvera for a consultation. He interrupted me repeatedly, so that I was never able to give a clear and complete statement of my problem. He left the room twice for extended periods, to discuss other patients. He was most interested in getting rid of me, and sending me to another doctor for diagnostic tests. He was generally irritable and impatient. Avoid him!

Submitted Feb. 8, 2011 | flag

Submitted Nov. 9, 2010 | flag

He is good to me. He listens although it's true that he doesn't pay too much attention if he doesn't see something terribly wrong with you. One main problem I have is with the woman who picks up the phone when I call, she is extremely, terribly rude. The woman who draws the blood on the other hand is extremely sweet and the best, I never get a mark on my arm after she draws my blood.

Submitted June 30, 2010 | flag

Guy is rude, condescending, passive aggressive...worst bedside manner. Doesn't take you seriously unless he sees you looking half dead, otherwise to him you're wasting his oh so precious time. Terrible doctor, good job Silvera of reviewing yourself so nicely to boost up the rating.

Submitted April 4, 2010 | flag

He always seems to be in a rush to see his next patient. This is a very uncomfortable feeling.

Submitted May 9, 2009 | flag

He made me cry. I called him in the morning at 10 am and still hadn't heard back by 4, which would have been fine if he weren't gone for a week and I didn't have a high white blood count, fevers and pain all over for 2 weeks straight. he was aggressive and mean. He asked me what the emergency was in a sarcastic and angry tone when I made a last minute appointment because he had been away for a week. He made me cry and told me I was aggressive. he was just projecting his aggression on to me. I was not aggressive at all and just concerned about my symptoms and felt like I wasn't getting the attention I needed. I will NEVER go back to him again. In addition his staff is rude and constantly bothered that you are making them do their jobs whenever you ask a question. A man in the waiting room today actually started telling me he's never coming back just because he can't deal with the staff anymore. Do not go to this practice whatever you do.

Submitted Dec. 1, 2008 | flag