Rate Dr. Richard E. Davis

Dr. Richard E. Davis's Ratings

I had primary rhinoplasty 7/8/14 I am so happy with my results. Dr Davis spent 2 hrs with me on my consultation, he was very knowledgable and answered all of my questions. On the day of surgery staff and Dr were very compassionate. Spent the night in the hospital and Dr Davis came in to check on me after working all day. He is a perfectionist. Will recommend to anyone! The surgery was not painful at all . He prescribed me Celebrex but didn't even need to take that. Awesome doctor!

Submitted July 22, 2014 | flag

I had a revision done with Dr. Davis in January and I couldn't be happier. My nose looks so much better and I can breathe 10 times better. After researching for 2 years and consulting with numerous doctors in the US I decided to go with Dr. Davis and am so glad I did! His work speaks for itself. He is very particular and strives for perfection. I truly believe he is the best at what he does. He takes a lot of time before and after and you can call or email him any time with questions. There is no way to make everyone happy, but I believe the majority of people that have used him are over the moon about their new noses!

Submitted April 15, 2014 | flag

Dr Richard Davis is my hero. Dr D performed my revision just last week. He worked tirelessly for 5 hours with one hour removing blue sutures from my nose ( which caused a year of swelling). I do not have any bruises and have very little swelling. I stayed in the hospital for one night which was wonderful because the nurses took very well care of me. Dr davis came to visit me the night of surgery and the following morning. He was very thorough in the recovery instructions. I traveled from Texas because I knew in my heart he was the doctor to put my nose back together and make it look aestically beautiful. Dr d noticed all the flaws that I noticed, because he is a true artist. My last doctor shortened, raised and rounded my nose. He also made it wider with spreader grafts. Dr davis made my nose beautiful again. Dr davis is a compassionate, humble, professional artistic human being acc I am grateful to God for putting him in my.life. He saved me. Stay determined. Don't give up, there is hope

Submitted Feb. 2, 2014 | flag

After years of research I went to doctor Davis for a revision rhino. All I can say is thank GOD I did. He is a master when it comes to noses. He is incredibly skilled with an artistic eye. He teaches doctors around the world, communicates well, and truly cares about his patients. I've had multiple nose surgeries in the past and all turned out badly. I had to get it right this time. I traveled across the country to see him. I am writing this with tears in my eyes because I have always wanted to write a review like this but never had the opportunity. I had almost given up dreaming for a normal looking nose. I am forever grateful to Dr. Davis. He fixed all of my problems. He basically had to rebuild my nose and I’m sure it wasn’t easy, especially since I had no septal cartilage left to use. For the first time in my entire life I have a beautiful straight symmetrical nose that I can actually breathe well out of. I can finally move on with my life. THANK YOU DR. DAVIS!

Submitted Jan. 8, 2014 | flag

I had a revision rhinoplasty with Dr. Davis in 2006. He did a terrible job. My nose has gotten progressively worse since the surgery. My bridge is crooked with an indentation which looks awful. One of my nostrils has shrunk also with an indentation on the side, so my nostrils look very uneven. I look like a pig with this nose. I am so embarrassed and upset. Now i will need to find another surgeon to fix this. Please don't be taken in by Dr. Davis. He really isn't skillful at all. He pretends to be very kind and understanding, but then when there are problems, he blames the patient! Right after the surgery, your nose is swollen -- and actually looks the best it will look. As the swelling goes down and over time, your nose will look worse and worse. I would never recommend him to anybody. Please don't make the same mistake I did. Don't be taken in by this phony. Interview several other plastic surgeons so that you can can make the best choice.

Submitted Dec. 29, 2013 | flag

Had a revision rhinoplasty on 11/19/2012 with Dr. Davis. I am 8 days post op and I really like my nose and am impressed with the difference I see already. My nose actually looks better than the computer images 8 days post op. Dr. Davis has a great, friendly, kind personality and I would recommend him to anyone looking for a revision rhinoplasty surgeon in Florida.

Submitted Nov. 28, 2012 | flag

i had a revision rhino with dr davis. My first was horrible with an unskilled and aged surgeon in colorado> I am very happy i found dr d as my nose is MUCH improved and i am not so self conscious. However, things did warp slightly in the three years after my surgery with him. My tip dropped and columella dropped and it is a little crooked. I am considering goign back again for antoher surg with him but not sure. I am quite afraid, although he did do a good job the first time, things weren't perfect. i would give it a 70% improvement after the three years healing.

Submitted June 1, 2011 | flag

Went to see him for a revision rhinoplasty consultation. He was very keen on making "small talk" about topics which related in no way to the procedure. I waited almost 35 minutes answering his very personal questions about my work and family before we could address the issue of my surgery. He did not do a physical examination of the nose and did not even physically feel to assess the nasal structure. He then showed me pictures of noses of other former patient that he felt were similar to mine but in no way shape or form resembled my nose. He told me that he was the "only one that could fix me" and quoted me $12,000 for simple tip work. He estimated four hours for the length of the operation, which is laughable as my nose is not a major case. He also recommended a plethora of unnecessary grafts. Grafts are dangerous in the long run and should be avoided bc they could warp years down the road. I have had many consults with many surgeons and this is not an honest man, avoid at all costs.

Submitted Nov. 25, 2010 | flag

After a disasterous rinoplasty from a well know Chicago "guru" we were foutunate to find "Dr. Ric" to help us get the results we wanted. He spent many hours with us explaining what needed and could be done, and the reasons for it. He and his staff were most courteous and professional, but most of all, they actually delivered what they promised. I would gladly reccomend Dr.Davis to anyone, but especially someone compromised by a procedure that was not what was promised, or hoped for.

Submitted Feb. 22, 2009 | flag

My daughter and I took months to research the best Dr to peform my daughters Rhinoplasty. We met with 7 different doctors and selected Dr Davis. We both found Dr Davis to be 1)so kind 2)so patient with my hours of questions and 3) the most experienced of all the doctors. We were so thrilled with my daughters results. Her nose turned out exactly as Dr Davis had expected in his computer image of her nose. He spent hours on the phone with me reviewing each one of my concerns. Each time he was as patient, kind and professional as our first meeting. His medical team at the hospital were all top notch professionals and took sure care and concern with my daughter. Dr Davis showed up in the hospital throughout the day to check on my daughter and was there to see my daughter by 7am the following morning. His staff was also wonderful and always helpful with any concern or question. Dr Davis is a superb Dr and I recommend anyone considering rhinoplasty meet with him. You wont be sorry.

Submitted Aug. 22, 2008 | flag