Rate Dr. KELLY L. PAUL

Dr. KELLY L. PAUL's Ratings

Dr. Paul has helped me tremendously. I've been dealing with a chronic condition for over 10 years and she has helped more than any other doctor.

Submitted April 12, 2013 | flag

Dr.Paul has given me hope and strength. She actually listens and addresses all of my concerns. We have made great progress with my recovery, after several others have failed me. She knows her stuff, and gently tells me how it is, even though I sometimes do not want to hear it! I could not ask for more in a rehabilitation care provider.

Submitted Oct. 25, 2012 | flag

Dr. Paul certainly has the knowledge & ability to provide EXCELLENT care. She is the FIRST physician who actually cares enough about my health/well-being & spends MUCH time with me. She ensures I understand EVERY aspect of my diagnoses & treatments and will bend over backwards to help. I spent YEARS trying to find a physician who not only has the knowledge about my conditions, but will also TREAT my conditions. There has not been one time in which I could not be frank, up-front, & approach Dr. Paul. To say Dr. Paul is an excellent physician is an understatement - she is a PERFECT physician who will never give up to help her patients. I understand she practices in a very complex medical setting & despite that, the fact she is willing to spend 2 hours discussing things says it all. Dr. Paul has a 10/10 in my book!! Furthermore, her nurse Lori is EQUALLY knowledgeable, friendly, & will also go "above & beyond" to ensure I am taken care of. GREAT TEAMWORK!! :):)

Submitted Jan. 17, 2011 | flag