Dr. Michelle M. Bauer

Grad. Year: 1999

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 03/09/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 4.3 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 11 reviews. Dr. Michelle M. Bauer has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Q: How long does it take to get appointment?    Email me    Answer it

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5509197
03/06/14 2 2 1 2 Been a patient for years, but time for a new doc. Can never seem to see the doctor when you need her. Only if you want to wait a week or more for an appt. Back to the urgent care. :(  Respond
RID: 4824629

06/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' rating (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 5.0  Respond
RID: 2604606
01/04/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Bauer is a very good doctor and follows up on diagnostic testing. I have had her call me personally after receiving blood test results--calling in needed prescriptions immediately. Very thoughtful and thorough....she has to be one of the best.
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 1569823
25/10/11 1 4 4 4 I was looking for a new DR and a friend told me about DR Bauer. Before I had a chance to make an appointment for a well check up I took a home pregnancy test and I was pregnant I called the office and the person who I spoke to would not get me in right away I was having a miscarriage and ended up going to the ER. This office person is still there and still mean and hateful. You need to be fired.
RID: 1547531
27/09/11 1 2 5 4 Dr. Bauer is the best! She has a fantastic bedside manner, and I always leave her office feeling confident that I'll get better soon. I ask a lot of questions, and she's very patient with me.
RID: 1521841
25/08/11 2 4 4 4 The Doctor is great but I have almost quit going to this practice several times due to one grouchy old staff member.
RID: 1487235
14/07/11 5 5 5 5 Very nice bedside manor. If she doesn't know what to do or wants you to have the very best treatment she will tell you. But most of the time she knows quite a bit about everything in medicine. She is not afraid to send you to a specialist. Doctors that are arrogant will never do that. She is a very kind, compassionate doctor. I have recommended her to many people and they all have just loved her.
RID: 942813
21/07/09 4 4 5 5 Dr. Bauer is always friendly, helpful, and knowledgable. She has a wide range of medical knowledge and generates confidence in her patients.
RID: 813362
05/03/09 5 5 5 5 Dr. Bauer is very thorough, helpful and understanding. Knowledgeable on how to treat and isn't afraid to be honest. She will go ahead and test when necessary. Very down to earth. I would absolutely recommend her.
RID: 702769
15/10/08 5 4 4 3 Dr. Bauer is very nice, but every time I go in she doesn't review the chart of what we last did or spoke about, even when going in for test results
RID: 661782
11/08/08 5 3 5 5 Dr. Bauer is an extremely knowledge doctor. Very friendly and helpful, will take time to with her patients.