Rate Dr. Velimir R. Petkov

Dr. Velimir R. Petkov's Ratings

My appointment was at 2:00 and I was seen by 2:15 pm. Yay, quickness! Dr. Petkov took his time with me and went over what the issues were and his plan of treating them. The 1st option he suggested was to remove my toenail and the 2nd one was taking some antibiotics in order to see if it would heal on its own. He even pulled out some graphs which were extremely helpful since I am more of a visual learner. They helped me get a better understanding of the issues presented. I would happily recommend his services to patients who are looking for a very talented and caring podiatrist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][218784].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2013

I originally had the choice of 4 doctors to choose from. For no apparent reason, I chose Dr. Petkov. I didn't live near by but found myself in that part of New Jersey quite often because of my job. After meeting with Dr. Petkov I was very impressed with how professional he was. He's been treating me for a month now. He is a very knowledgeable doctor and I would recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][218783].votes_count ]]