Rate Dr. Steven Tilles

Dr. Steven Tilles's Ratings

Best Allergist out there. I take my children to him. He is so friendly and really good with children. He is also very knowledgable. I would recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1978355].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 10, 2008

Dr. Tilles is my daughter's doctor. He is an excellent physician, very knowledgeable and well informed about his specialty. He also has a very gentle and reassuring manner. He is awesome with kids, putting them at ease...my daughter looks forward to her quarterly appointments. I recommend Dr. Tilles (and his Redmond office staff!) without reservations.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1978354].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 23, 2007

Very helpful; spends a lot of time with you to make sure he's doing the right thing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1978353].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 19, 2006

Dr. Tilles is amazing. He has helped me with my allergies when nobody else has been able to. I've been suffering for so long, and he gave me my life back.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1978352].votes_count ]]