Rate Dr. J. Randal Buttram

Dr. J. Randal Buttram's Ratings

I love coming to the office because its actually a lot of fun I really enjoy my appointments & everyone is so friendly it's a wonderful place to be! They make each person feel important & loved.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][219211].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2013

We like Dr Buttram because his practice is set up to appeal to teens. Teens like the electronics in the office, the contests and games. From a a parent's perspective, I like the website and on-line information, the appointment reminders, payment plan and the staff. I would recommend him to anyone seeking an orthodontist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][219210].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2013

As always, our visit was a pleasure. The bracket replacement went quickly with no associated problems. Dr. Buttram's staff is exceptional in all areas including professionalism, friendliness, and always prompt. He has the most efficiently run office we have ever had the pleasure of dealing with. We always highly recommend Dr. Buttram to our friends who are considering braces.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][219209].votes_count ]]