Rate Dr. ALAN D. SILBERBERG

Dr. ALAN D. SILBERBERG's Ratings

My experience as a referring physician has also been extremely positive. I have been very pleased with the communication from Dr. Silberberg and how quickly they respond to any questions or concerns I have about the care of my patients. I am so glad that I have such a wonderful facility nearby where I can refer my patients.

Submitted April 24, 2012 | flag

Dr Silberberg is super friendly and really listened to my health history and symptoms. He genuinely does all he can to make my pain better and will set aside time to explain my disease to me. I will never change pain doctors.

Submitted April 11, 2012 | flag

he doesn't take the time to check the patient history before he prescribe meds which is very dangerous , he can kill or hurt the patient. he never call the patient back. his staff never check their faxes. the clinic is so disorganized. I don't recommend This Clinic to anybody . It's called( Austin Pain Associates).

Submitted Dec. 29, 2011 | flag