Rate Dr. Francesco Mule

Dr. Francesco Mule's Ratings

I went to the hospital in Cobourg with a sore neck, throat and a few enlarged lymph nodes. Dr Mule went that extra step that could be a life saver for me. He told me to come back for a CT scan. The results were quiet shocking. He called me at home to make sure I followed up with the diagnosis and asked how I was. Thank you Dr Mule for being so thorough and concerned and just doing that extra step as I said it may be a life saver for me. My symptoms could have easily been dismissed. thank you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2242935].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 4, 2014

Great Doctor and very thorough! NHH is lucky to have him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][220258].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 25, 2014

Egotistical, arogent, and rude. Terrible experience at Northumberland Hills Hospital. I hope I never see this physician again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][220257].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 17, 2013

Best experience we have ever had with an emergency doctor. His bedside manner is incredible and his knowledge is outstanding.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][220256].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 14, 2012

He is an emergency doctor at Northumberland Hills Hospital in Cobourg, Ontario. He is very professional and thorough. FANTASTIC

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][220255].votes_count ]]