Rate Dr. JAMIE M. DAY

Dr. JAMIE M. DAY's Ratings

Dr. Day did a root canal for me and worked on another tooth recently. Both visits, they took me in within 5 minutes of my appointment time, and began my procedure almost immediately. Dr. Day began the visit by asking what questions I had, and she answered them in detail without any rush-rush atmosphere. During the procedure, she explained what she was going to do, and why, at each step. She also showed great concern for my comfort throughout. After examining my second tooth problem, Dr. Day could have done a root canal for $$$ but advised me against it because she didn't think it would last too long. She recommended that an implant via another doctor. I noted that she was recommending what was best for me and not spending money.last. Her assistant was equally polite and friendly, and also good about explaining what she was doing and what to expect. Also her receptionist was polite and friendly, and very forthcoming about costs.

Submitted July 5, 2013 | flag