Rate Dr. Rajiv Rajagopal

Dr. Rajiv Rajagopal's Ratings

I had my implant abutments loosened by another dentist after which I lost trust in him. I left that office, went to Dr. Raj, and was seen within the hour. And he did not charge me! I can't believe that even happens anymore. He and his staff are so caring and seem so interested in YOU. Astonishing man and support team. I am going to pay it forward.

Submitted Aug. 14, 2013 | flag

Two little words will express the treatment I received from Dr Rajagopal and his staff,Thank You!It is becoming rare for a Dr to spend the time going over your treatment plan, making sure you are comfortable with it and then follow through after treatment. We are very fortunate to have an Oral Surgeon like Dr. Rajagopal in the Medford area.I would highly recommend him to all of my friends, and have. Thank you again Dr.Rajagopal and staff.

Submitted July 16, 2013 | flag

I've seen Dr Rajagopal on several occasions for my wisdom teeth removal and when I had my dental implant done. Both times I have had fantastic experiences with ideal outcomes with my treatment. He is such a nice and caring man. His has a great bed side manner. I reccomend him to all of my friends. He and his staff were great at answering questions and giving me information on my treatment. I wouldn't hesitate to go back. Great office!!!

Submitted July 16, 2013 | flag

Dr. Raj placed my dental implant. His staff was very friendly and made me feel at ease. I wouldn't go anywhere else!

Submitted July 11, 2013 | flag

Dr. Raj was very friendly and the staff was great. I didn't have any problems with the surgery. I would definitely go back!

Submitted June 13, 2013 | flag