Rate Dr. Rajiv Rajagopal

Dr. Rajiv Rajagopal's Ratings

I was just at Dr Rajagogapal office today for a consultation. I was told by the front office staff that the consultation would be billed within three months after the initial consultation if no appointment for surgery was made. When I was finally called back I was told I would be billed for xrays as well. I immediately said no thanks and began to walk out. I thought about it before I left to ask if I would be billed for todays visit. Apparently the back office had made a mistake about the xray billing. I went on and took my appointment. I spoke to the doctor and the doctor basically told me that the type of bone grafting I needed wasn't something they did not typically do. He was very kind, knowledgeable and courteous but this was a question I also asked before I made the appointment. I waited for 45 minutes to speak to him only to hear that I couldn't be helped. When I left, I asked if they were going to bill me, the receptionist replied well because we are definitely not going to have you back, you could just pay now and there is a 5% discount if you pay today. I thought this was odd since it is their policy to wait before billing. (Kind of insistent) I paid with a credit card and left. I also felt as if I had been treated rudely from the moment I entered. I was told I had to get rid of the water in my cup because patients who came in there were fasting! Then I tried to ask question and the other receptionist replied: She is on the phone! The doctor I think is probably one of the better doctors I have seen, but I will go to any other office before I come back for anything. Very rude staff.

Submitted Aug. 28, 2014 | flag

I had my implant abutments loosened by another dentist after which I lost trust in him. I left that office, went to Dr. Raj, and was seen within the hour. And he did not charge me! I can't believe that even happens anymore. He and his staff are so caring and seem so interested in YOU. Astonishing man and support team. I am going to pay it forward.

Submitted Aug. 14, 2013 | flag

Two little words will express the treatment I received from Dr Rajagopal and his staff,Thank You!It is becoming rare for a Dr to spend the time going over your treatment plan, making sure you are comfortable with it and then follow through after treatment. We are very fortunate to have an Oral Surgeon like Dr. Rajagopal in the Medford area.I would highly recommend him to all of my friends, and have. Thank you again Dr.Rajagopal and staff.

Submitted July 16, 2013 | flag

I've seen Dr Rajagopal on several occasions for my wisdom teeth removal and when I had my dental implant done. Both times I have had fantastic experiences with ideal outcomes with my treatment. He is such a nice and caring man. His has a great bed side manner. I reccomend him to all of my friends. He and his staff were great at answering questions and giving me information on my treatment. I wouldn't hesitate to go back. Great office!!!

Submitted July 16, 2013 | flag

Dr. Raj placed my dental implant. His staff was very friendly and made me feel at ease. I wouldn't go anywhere else!

Submitted July 11, 2013 | flag

Dr. Raj was very friendly and the staff was great. I didn't have any problems with the surgery. I would definitely go back!

Submitted June 13, 2013 | flag