Rate Dr. Andrew C. Engler

Dr. Andrew C. Engler's Ratings

Dr. Engler has been a lifesaver for me over the past 15 years. I was miserable before seeing him and he genuinely cares about your progress. I admit since the practice has grown and moved, the faces have changed and it is a less personal visit, but I still have faith in the practice. I have never had a negative experience there.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1979686].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 23, 2008

Uses nurse practitioners instead of doctors for partners. Charges full rates for meetings with them, uses every excuse to make you see them versus him. That works when its for basic stuff, but once there is a serious problem - as in my case - the nurse practitioners who clearly don't know what they are doing almost killed me. Shocking experience - I am surprised he can practice medicine. Clearly his only concern is making money. Horrible physician. Do not see him!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1979685].votes_count ]]