Rate Dr. Beau M. Soares

Dr. Beau M. Soares's Ratings

I highly recommend. Very professional. Incredible staff. Excellent pain management.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][222170].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 29, 2014

Dr. Soares, Is professional does a great job...would recommend him to anyone...When I am in need of more dental care I will seek him out!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][222169].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 22, 2013

I saw Dr. Soares in 2012 for consultation, panoramic x-ray, removal of a tooth, and implant without the crown. I was amazed that he was able to extract my tooth and do the dental implant without any sedation. He was extremely gentle and had great dexterity. I felt no pain at all. Not only was he pleasant and polite, but his staff exhibited the same courteous manners. I would definitely return to him if I ever needed any dental surgery or dental implant. A. Trask

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][222168].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 30, 2013

Excellent, informed, detail oriented, caring, understanding and sensitive Dr. Love him!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][222167].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 7, 2013

Love the staff and Dr. Soares is very gentle and very professional. Good work!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][222166].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2012

Awesome experience. My daughter had her wisom teeth extracted by Dr Soares. Dr. Soares explained the procedure in great detail. He was very patient and answered every question. The staff was amazing and really made us feel comfortable. They were very well informed as well about the procedures. The Dr and staff even followed up after the procedure with phone calls to check to see how my daughter was feeling. I can say without reservation that I would highly recommend Dr. Soares.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][222165].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 6, 2012

This was an outstanding experience. The staff was cheerful, thoughtful, and intelligent. The Doctor himself took as much time as I needed to explain the procedure in terms I can understand. Before, during, and after the procedure, every care was taken to ensure I was comfortable and without pain. This was by far the best dental experience I've ever had, so much so that I sought out internet forums that rate dentists so that I may give this office praise.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][222164].votes_count ]]