Rate Dr. Ryan Shock

Dr. Ryan Shock's Ratings

I saw Dr. Shock for my ankle. Awesome doctor, very professional... Explained everything so I really understood... Would recommend to all my loved ones!

Submitted Dec. 27, 2013 | flag

Dr. Shock was very polite and professional. I am a competitive athlete and partially tore my calf muscle. Dr. Shock was conservative in the care and let me know surgery was not necessary for my injury. He outlined a detailed treatment plan to get me back to my training program in a realistic time frame. He is extremely knowledgeable and personable.

Submitted May 9, 2013 | flag

I've seen Dr. Shock three times and he has always been very thorough, knowledgable and attentive. He listens to the issues I am having, performs the necessary tests to arrive at a diagnosis and then clearly explains all my treatment options. I couldn't ask for a better experience from a doctor. And his office staff is very courteous and considerate as well. I highly recommend him as a podiatrist!

Submitted March 11, 2013 | flag

It's been several months since my Bunionectomy with Dr. Shock and I have had no problems. I am really pleased with my outcome and happy to have chosen him as my surgeon. He was very professional, attentive of my concerns, and did great work.

Submitted June 26, 2012 | flag

I saw Dr. Shock about three months ago for heel/foot pain. He was very understanding of my issuses . My main concern was to avoid surgery by all means.He recommended inserts, different stretches and other easy ways to help with my pain. I have followed his advice and I'm pain free! *** one very happy patient

Submitted June 9, 2012 | flag

would definitely recommend. i went in for an evaluation of knee injuries suffered during a soccer game. the treatment went just fine, and shock was rather knowledgeable.

Submitted June 8, 2012 | flag

I went in to see Dr. Shock for severe numbness and tingling in my toes. After relaying my symptoms to him, he immediately knew what the issue was. We discussed my options for treatment at length; he was very knowledgeable and informative. I opted to go with the least invasive treatment of steroid injections. They were quick and virtually painless! My symptoms have yet to return, I can wear any style of shoe I want without the worry that they will cause my toes to go completely numb! I was very pleased with my whole experience. I have already recommended Dr. Shock to family members and friends!

Submitted June 8, 2012 | flag

I went in for an evaluation for foot pain after waiting 30 minutes on the staff. I sat in the waiting area while the office staff joked around and showed no interest getting me or the other patients taken care of. Staff is extremely rude an unprofessional. Finally when i was pulled back, he spent just 5 minutes to tell me my only resort was surgery. I will not be going back to see him, and will go to another doctor for a second opinion. I feel Dr. Shock is very inexperienced in his field and looking to make a quick dollar on his patients.

Submitted June 6, 2012 | flag

Would NEVER recommend, had modified bunionectomy 6 months later still hace chronic extreme pain and swelling his treatment was cortizone injections. Sought orthropedic opinion to find out fusion had not taken now must undergo another surgery to correct his botched work!

Submitted April 5, 2012 | flag

I would recommend Dr. Shock. He is really good and you can expect things to turn out like he says if you do your part. I am very pleased with the overall experience with my bunion surgery.Becky D.

Submitted Dec. 29, 2011 | flag