Rate Dr. Ignacio Acosta

Dr. Ignacio Acosta's Ratings

There are not enough kind words in my vocabulary to discribe Dr. Acosta. He is a skilled surgeon, but above all, a caring Dr. and as his patient, you could not be in more capable hands!!!

Submitted Oct. 21, 2011 | flag

Dr. Acosta is a first-class physician...thorough, professional, courteous, KNOWLEDGEABLE, and most of all, KIND. I have been with Dr. Acosta over 10 years and he continues to be the most caring physician I have ever encountered. If he says he will call you with medical results, HE CALLS YOU. I respect him as a physician and the good man that he is.

Submitted Sept. 17, 2010 | flag

An absolute excellent doctor. Reminds you of the "old time" house call type doctors. Very kind and patient man. Considerate and compassionate. Thorough and methodical. An example for all!

Submitted Jan. 22, 2010 | flag

He's an excellent surgeon and has wonderful bedside manner. Kind and considerate.

Submitted June 7, 2009 | flag