Dr. Alan I. Mandelberg

Grad. Year: 1972

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 5 reviews. Dr. Alan I. Mandelberg has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Dr. Alan I. Mandelberg
Ophthalmologist-related: eye treatment, eye diseases, vision, eye surgery, corneal surgery, oculoplastics and reconstruction surgery, intraocular lens implantation, refractive surgery, cataract surgery, corneal transplantation, glaucoma, low vision, uveitis, corneal infections, hereditary dystrophies, eye laser surgery, vision correction surgery
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

10/07/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 4.1
RID: 3623311
03/12/13 5 5 5 5 Amazing staff, wonderful doctor! Had two eye surgeries with Dr. Mandelberg, and I never felt so taken care of. Everything, all instructions were laid out for me. No worries with this practice. And Dr. Mandelberg is so kind, great bedside manner, explains everything! I left another practice because I was dissatisfied, and I'm so glad I did!  Respond

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Alan" to "Alan I."
RID: 2455583
23/10/12 5 5 5 5 This Doctor performed Cataract surgery on me, he and his staf were very helpfull before and after, this is the second eye he has done for me and I am seeing better than ever.
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 2423419
12/09/12 5 5 5 5 Very reliable and highly competent. Efficient and caring staff.
Insurance: Anthem
RID: 2418964
06/09/12 5 5 5 5 In 2002 Dr. Mandelberg did cataract surgery on my eyes. I lived in Moorpark, CA but it was worth the drive to receive the best care possible for my eyesight (precious to me). He also cares for my husband's pressure in his eyes. He is the doctor for me and my family. An excellent surgeon. God bless him and his skills.
Insurance: Medicare
Respond

12/02/12 SYSTEM: 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 1665952
20/12/11 5 5 5 5 No Pain. I had cataract surgery in 1994 and 2011. I had lunch at a restaurant after the first surgery. I could drive the next day. No pain.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield