You may also like

Rate Dr. Parminderpal Singh

Dr. Parminderpal Singh's Ratings

Now have 20/20 vision in both eyes after cataract surgery. Excellent surgeon. Cares about patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2791812].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

Dr. Singh is a very caring and does his best for you. He is thorough and explains all of your options open to you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2745643].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 10, 2015

He has done a wonderful job on my eyes I'm 68 years old and now have 20-20 vision.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2738665].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 27, 2015

Dr. Singh is always very courteous and explains completely what he is doing before and after the procedure. I definitely felt that I received his best care. He is very thorough and careful. I would highly recommend him to any and every one.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2725232].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2015

Dr. Singh is a highly skilled and talented surgeon. Very kind and gentle man. Also has an outstanding staff. After removing both cataracts, I now have 20-20 vision. He's the best. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2722232].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 14, 2015

I believe Dr. Singh knows what he's doing, but he can be impatient and rude at times. I quit going to him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2691252].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 20, 2015

Dr. Singh is kind, professional and I would not choose to see anyone else. His level of services and care is beyond comparison.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2612422].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 9, 2014

Dr. Singh is professional, intelligent, kind and a talented surgeon. He and his staff are friendly and sincerely care about your well being, providing a wonderful atmosphere for their patients.
I have outstanding results from my surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2529462].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 9, 2014

My cataract surgery was a 100% success. Dr Singh is professional and skilled in his field.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2523387].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 3, 2014

Cataract surgery on both eyes done by this wonderful Dr. He is professional and makes sure patient understands the procedures they are receiving. His office staff are outstanding. I will recommend this Dr to anyone, and everyone who needs eye care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2520512].votes_count ]]