Dr. Parminderpal Singh

Foreign Lang: French

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Y
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 27/09/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 4.8 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 21 reviews. Dr. Parminderpal Singh has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Q: Is Dr Singh in the BC BS or AZ Advantage network?    Email me    Answer it

Ophthalmologist-related: eye treatment, eye diseases, vision, eye surgery, corneal surgery, oculoplastics and reconstruction surgery, intraocular lens implantation, refractive surgery, cataract surgery, corneal transplantation, glaucoma, low vision, uveitis, corneal infections, hereditary dystrophies, eye laser surgery, vision correction surgery
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5539512
06/06/14 4 5 4 5 Dr Singh is thorough and detailed. His staff is efficient and helpful. I am pleased with the outcome of my catract surgery.
RID: 5498921
28/05/14 5 5 5 5 Great Doctor. Did both eyes and now I have great vision after 50 years of wearing glasses. Appointment was available quickly and both eyes were done within 3 weeks of first appointment.  Respond

08/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.6
RID: 5169026
07/02/14 3 3 1 1 My first visit with Dr. Singh turned out to be one of the worst experiences I've had with any physician in many years. He was impatient, rushed, annoyed, and aggressive. He began by telling me in a very gruff voice what he wanted me to do so he could complete my eye exam. This doctor clearly has a negative attitude and might want to consider that patients need to treated with respect and dignity. I would never consider recommending him to anyone I know who is seeking a physician with a caring and compassionate approach to patient care. Perhaps he might even think of how someone feels when seeking counsel and treatment for a medical problem that needs attention. In most instances we are worried about the diagnosis we could receive and do not need to feel intimidated by the doctor we go to for help.
Respond

27/11/13 SYSTEM: 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 3588050
27/10/13 5 5 5 5 Sometime God Blesses us with Great Doctors, This Doctor ranks at the top!
RID: 2880502
26/09/13 5 5 5 5 Wonderful and successful cataract surgeries performed by an exceptional doctor with a great staff.
Insurance: Humana
RID: 2808742
23/08/13 5 5 5 5 DR. SINGH AND HIS STAFF ARE WONDERFUL PEOPLE TO WORK WITH I THINK DR. singh is a out of this world surgon I can see I COULD NOT ASK FOR MORE THANK YOU DR.SINGH
RID: 2717395
24/07/13 5 5 5 5 Answered all my questions. Easy to obtain an appointment, staff was very polite.
RID: 2704550
09/07/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Singh: Did bil. lens implants. My vision is 20/20. My vision remains a little blurred, but with my history of macular degeneration and diabetes, it's a miracle that I can see as well as I do. Dr. Singh was kind, considerate, professional, and extremely competent. I wanted to see as well as I could in the time I have left before I loose my center vision. Dr. Singh made that possible. I would recommend him to everyone. Thank You, Bonnie Allen, Sun City, AZ
RID: 2704204
09/07/13 5 5 5 5 I enjoy every visit with this man. It is evident that he really enjoys his profession and those he helps. Great doctor.
RID: 2676186
11/06/13 5 5 5 5 Excellent doctor and pleasant, professional staff. Removed cataracts and replaced lenses so that, for the first time since high school. I don't need to wear glasses except for reading. His continuing care has kept my eyes healthy and vision sharp at age 80.
RID: 2670589
04/06/13 5 5 5 5 DR. Singh is a great Doctor many years ago i was sent to him from Luke AFB.and liked him .I have recommended him to my family and friend.
RID: 2669631
03/06/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Singh is an excellent eye doctor. He is conservative in his treatments and does not take chances. I would recomment him to my friends. He rates a 5 in all areas.
RID: 2669566
03/06/13 5 5 5 5 I have been going to Dr. Singh for about ten years and have found him to be competent and caring. In addition to my regular eye exams, he has removed my cataracts, performed a procedure to fix my astigmatism and now I see better than when I was young!
RID: 2661904
24/05/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Singh is a knowledgeable, competent surgeon. I previously had RK surgery, making me not an ideal candidate for cataract surgery. Dr. Singh did an excellent job, and the outcome has been beyond my expectations.
RID: 2654006
21/05/13 5 5 5 5 I have been seeing Dr. Singh for the past 5 years. I appreciate the time he takes with me, the concern he shows. He has helped me with cataracts and the droopy eyelids. What a difference he has made for me. The staff has always been helpful and courteous. Thank you Dr. Singh
RID: 2651142
17/05/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Singh is a well-trained, competent and caring physician to whom I have no trouble trusting the care of myself and my family. He has performed surgery on my family members with excellent results.
RID: 2645678
10/05/13 5 5 5 5 Such a good doctor my surgeries went great and Dr Singh is the best, so personable and nice. Takes time with you and does a good job.
RID: 2644381
09/05/13 5 5 5 5 Cataract surgery. Upgraded lens implant. I was very pleased with every visit and the level of care i received by both office staff and the surgery center. He/They were considerate of my personal concerns. They were able to accommodate my schedule in making my appointments.
Insurance: AARP
RID: 2601684
27/03/13 5 5 5 5 Dr Singh was great in every way. His staff was accommodating when we had a scheduling conflict and totally pleasant.
RID: 2445194
12/10/12 4 4 5 5 Dr. Singh has been my ophthalmologist for 6 years. He is very professional and knowledgeable in his care and treatment of me.I have had several issues with my sight as I have gotten older. I would highly recommend him for anyone looking for a caring ophthalmologist.
Respond

26/09/12 SYSTEM: 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 2429799
20/09/12 5 5 5 5 When my sight starting getting dim and I could not see as clear, Dr Singh told me I had cataracts and needed surgery. He told me because I had Lasik surgery he could do the lenses but it would be a guessing game as to whether the lenses would be the right prescription and I might need glasses. I had every confidence in Dr Singh and I know he needed to cover all his bases. But would do a good job and the outcome would be just what I wanted. I had the surgery on the right eye on august 17, 2011 and the left eye on august 24th. Dr Singh did such a great job. I was so pleased with the surgery and can see so well and do not need corrective lenses. I see better now than I have seen in a long time. Dr Singh knew exactly what I needed to see as well as I do. I thank Dr Singh for taking care of my eyes, I trust him with my vision completely, and appreciate him so much. His staff is great and I like going to his office.  Respond
* - Rating left by a registered user