Rate Dr. Rachel Long

Dr. Rachel Long's Ratings

Dr. Long is fabulous: caring, efficient, very knowledgeable. It is so rare to find a doctor who will actually listen to you, but Dr. always listens no matter how much time I need. I loved having her deliver my baby and felt I got top notch care from her and her staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2571766].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 9, 2014

She is the best OBGYN Doctor in the SCV!!! I wouldn't go to any other doctor but her she really knows what she is talking about and doing. I highly recommend her because she truly cares for patients, she listens to any problem or situation. She also takes the time to treat the care you need. So if your in need of a OBGYN doctor Rachel Long is the way to go.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2507567].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 21, 2014

Dr. Long is a wonderful physician and I highly recommend her. She's truly cares about her patients which is hard to find. Highly pleased with her care so far and her willingness to listen to my questions and concerns. I'm very happy I found her!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][224880].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 22, 2014

Dr Rachel Long is the one of the greatest female physician I even seen. She made me feel very comfortable, answered all my questions patiently. I will highly recomment her to all my friends and family. Thank you DR. Rachel Long you are the Best!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][224879].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2013

Dr. Long is amazing. I am a mature adult woman in her 50's and it was really great visiting her office as a 1st time patient. Although I was feeling old looking at all the newborn baby pictures in the hallway, Dr. Long made me feel great about myself with her good humor and kind demeanor. I would highly recommend her. She is a great addition to Santa Clarita and I feel lucky to have found her as my GYN doctor. Our area has a very short supply of female OB/GYN doctors who are knowledgeable, competent, thorough, kind, caring and as a bonus... has a sense of humor.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][224878].votes_count ]]