Rate Dr. Brian R. Boggs

Dr. Brian R. Boggs's Ratings

Dr. Boggs is a great doctor. Since Obama care he has had to down size. He is only in his office 1 week a month. His office staff are terrible. They never return calls and many times they put phone on answering service 30 minutes before the office closes. The only problem I have with Dr. Biggs is getting in to see him sick or well since he is only in office 5 days a month. The rest of time he spends in hospital. Its sad but I may be looking for a new doctor I can actually get into see for my health needs.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2674716].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 7, 2015

Listens, cares and is easy to talk to. Takes his time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2415090].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 14, 2014

Dr Boggs is a genuinely caring person! He is professional, personable, and the best surgeon I've ever had. I would recommend him to everyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][710791].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 18, 2013

Will not make the decisions for you, but explains all aspects and lets you make the decision. Is very patient, recognizing that you are under stress. Treats you like a person.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][710790].votes_count ]]