Rate Dr. Danielle C. Sawyer-Macknet

Dr. Danielle C. Sawyer-Macknet's Ratings

Great practitioner, very compassionate and goes over and beyond for her patients as well as their families. She has an amazing attitude and we feel lucky to have found her. I recommend her to all our family and friends.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2246734].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 4, 2014

Fabulous clinician. Caring, professional, compassionate, exceptionally competent and a lady who ensures she spends time with her patients. They never feel rushed. I've personally referred a few patients to her, and they've all expressed their satisfaction in meeting her. They praise her for her competency and genuine care she has regarding her patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2246733].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 15, 2014

I love her. She's help me so much.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][226467].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 8, 2013

Great Doctor. I would recommend her time and time again. Very knowledgeable and helpful. Great staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][226466].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2013

Dr. Sawyer is the best doctor I've ever had! She is caring, warm, and very knowledgeable. She also will not give up on you and will figure out what is going on, no matter how complicated. Her office staff is also wonderful. I would highly recommend Dr. Sawyer to anyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][226465].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 8, 2011

Absolutely THE best Ob ever. Her bedside manner is phenomenal and her staff is fantastic!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][226464].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 30, 2011

SHE IS WONDERFUL,LOVE HER BUT SHE MOVED AND I CAN'T FIND HER!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][226463].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 14, 2011

The best Ob physician you will ever find. She is profoundly knowledgeable and so very kind. I would not go to any one else.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][226462].votes_count ]]