Rate Dr. Danielle C. Sawyer-Macknet

Dr. Danielle C. Sawyer-Macknet's Ratings

Great practitioner, very compassionate and goes over and beyond for her patients as well as their families. She has an amazing attitude and we feel lucky to have found her. I recommend her to all our family and friends.

Submitted June 4, 2014 | flag

Fabulous clinician. Caring, professional, compassionate, exceptionally competent and a lady who ensures she spends time with her patients. They never feel rushed. I've personally referred a few patients to her, and they've all expressed their satisfaction in meeting her. They praise her for her competency and genuine care she has regarding her patients.

Submitted May 15, 2014 | flag

I love her. She's help me so much.

Submitted March 8, 2013 | flag

Great Doctor. I would recommend her time and time again. Very knowledgeable and helpful. Great staff.

Submitted Feb. 4, 2013 | flag

Dr. Sawyer is the best doctor I've ever had! She is caring, warm, and very knowledgeable. She also will not give up on you and will figure out what is going on, no matter how complicated. Her office staff is also wonderful. I would highly recommend Dr. Sawyer to anyone!

Submitted Nov. 8, 2011 | flag

Absolutely THE best Ob ever. Her bedside manner is phenomenal and her staff is fantastic!

Submitted Oct. 30, 2011 | flag

SHE IS WONDERFUL,LOVE HER BUT SHE MOVED AND I CAN'T FIND HER!

Submitted April 14, 2011 | flag

The best Ob physician you will ever find. She is profoundly knowledgeable and so very kind. I would not go to any one else.

Submitted Oct. 17, 2010 | flag