Rate Dr. Maria Sampalis

Dr. Maria Sampalis's Ratings

Very nice Doctor and very helpful in telling me what I needed for glasses. I got transitions and love them!

Submitted July 9, 2014 | flag

Horrible attitude. Simply horrible. Staff/Maria wouldn't explain charges, acted like she is everything, and kept saying that eye exam is for glasses only, contact eye exam is apparently something else... I left and went somewhere else.

Submitted July 1, 2014 | flag

Dr Sampalis is great! I had seen another Doctor 1 week ago and came to her for a second opinion and found out I had a retinal tear! She saved my eye! I would recommend her to anyone!

Submitted June 18, 2014 | flag

This Doctor is great! Friendly and explains things easy to understand.She showed me what the back part of my eye looks like. Really Cool! My last doctor didn't have that.

Submitted May 23, 2014 | flag

I have been seeing Dr Sampalis since 2010. Always appreciated her honesty and never pressured me to buying glasses or contacts.

Submitted Dec. 8, 2013 | flag

I had broken my glasses and she was able to get me in without an appt. I had called 3 other places and they wouldn't see me, even my own Dr I've been seeing for years. She was very pleasant during the exam. She answered all my questions, and I didn't feel rushed. I will be seeing her for now on.

Submitted April 6, 2013 | flag

Very nice doctor. She was very good with my son he felr very comfortable.

Submitted March 31, 2013 | flag