Rate Dr. Mark F. Bradshaw

Dr. Mark F. Bradshaw's Ratings

With the heavy build up of patients in Waconia I appreciate the care that Dr. Bradshaw and staff showed me on my first visit. Dr. Bradshaw would do good to continue his success.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1981803].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 9, 2011

The receptionist, Marla, is a rude and unpleasant woman! I am switching dentists only because of her. Dr. Bradshaw should do himself a favor and get rid of her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1981802].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 17, 2008

Dr. Bradshaw was very gental with my mouth. It was tender and he took great care to ask all the questions he needed to ask. Would I go back? Yes, I will go back. I highly recommend you go see Dr. Bradshaw as he will fix your smile and clean up your your gray looking teeth.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1981801].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 19, 2006

This is one of the most arrogant, inflexible dentist our family has ever dealt with. I do not recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1981804].votes_count ]]