Dr. Brent T. Steadman

5 1 3.8

You may also like

Rate Dr. Brent T. Steadman

Dr. Brent T. Steadman's Ratings

Dr. Steadman did surgery on my husband's leg twice. The second surgery was done on an already swollen leg from the first surgery. After the second surgery his calf swells to as big as his thigh, he calls the drs office several times with them only referring him to get ultrasounds and ct scans. Had to call to find out any results and ended up in the ER because he was in so much pain from the ulcers on his leg caused by the swelling. The ER puts him on antibiotics for a severe MRSA infection he has inside and out. Never get a call for follow up appointment. Go to the POC and see several doctors that just dismissed him. Well finally he sees the almighty Dr. Steadman over a month after the second surgery and he is told he has a blood clot. He has to take blood thinners normally and get his blood checked. His blood level was finae but there was a clot and now he needs to be on really expensive blood thinner. We tell them we can not afford the blood thinners but are extremely worried. They say your doctor isn't. We ask why? Blood clots can be deadly. They said because it is just a nick. No need to worry, but this is right after 3 separate doctors said he needed the expensive blood thinners for the clot and that the clot was probably the reason for all the swelling. I know that he messed something up during that second surgery. Of course it will never get admitted but I have taken pictures and if he looses his leg because of him. He will most definitely have a lawsuit on his hands.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2678647].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 10, 2015

My Mother has been going to Doctor Steadman for a few months now. Even though he hasn't been able to do treatment he has always been positive and a very caring doctor. That makes a world of a difference.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2667326].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 31, 2014

He was able to kill a cancer tumor in my liver and I thank the good Lord for leading me to him. He is a very caring doctor and very knowledgable.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][227070].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 9, 2012

DR. Steadman operated on my Mother on February 28th. She has had chronic pelvic pain for as long as we can remember. He performed a surgery that our doctors just learned existed. My mother is no longer in pain and feels better than she has in as long as she can remember! We are grateful.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][227069].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 12, 2012

As you can see in the line above this, Brent screwed up a procedure to the point that the hopital absorbed the bills. I wouldn't let this doctor neuter my dog. My Grandfather went in with Dr. Steadman for a 2 hour outpatient procedure. Brent refused to stop hacking on him until the 5 hour mark and finally called in the vascular surgeon that he told us he worked together with yet this person had no idea the procedure was being performed. All in all my grandfather at 85 years old spent 15 hours under anesthesia and another 2 weeks on a ventilator because this hot shot, cocky, arrogant doctor is icapable of realizing he is not a miracle worker and needs to learn when to say when.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][227071].votes_count ]]