Dr. BRENT T. STEADMAN

Dr. BRENT T. STEADMAN

Rate Dr. BRENT T. STEADMAN

Dr. BRENT T. STEADMAN's Ratings

He was able to kill a cancer tumor in my liver and I thank the good Lord for leading me to him. He is a very caring doctor and very knowledgable.

Submitted Oct. 9, 2012 | flag

DR. Steadman operated on my Mother on February 28th. She has had chronic pelvic pain for as long as we can remember. He performed a surgery that our doctors just learned existed. My mother is no longer in pain and feels better than she has in as long as she can remember! We are grateful.

Submitted March 12, 2012 | flag

As you can see in the line above this, Brent screwed up a procedure to the point that the hopital absorbed the bills. I wouldn't let this doctor neuter my dog. My Grandfather went in with Dr. Steadman for a 2 hour outpatient procedure. Brent refused to stop hacking on him until the 5 hour mark and finally called in the vascular surgeon that he told us he worked together with yet this person had no idea the procedure was being performed. All in all my grandfather at 85 years old spent 15 hours under anesthesia and another 2 weeks on a ventilator because this hot shot, cocky, arrogant doctor is icapable of realizing he is not a miracle worker and needs to learn when to say when.

Submitted Feb. 29, 2012 | flag