Dr. Jamieson S. Glenn

Grad. Year: 2003

Answers Email: Y
Online Appt. Scheduling: N
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 14/11/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 9 reviews. Dr. Jamieson S. Glenn has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

23/06/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.3
RID: 5386669
19/04/14 5 5 5 5 I am a 56 year old male that had multiple issues with my lumbar spine. In Jan 2014, Dr. Glenn performed a 5-hour laminectomy on 3 vertebrae + opening my involved foraminas. Prior to the proceedure, I was in moderate-to-severe pain, and my ability to simply walk normally was a roll of the dice. Immediately after waking-up from surgery, the severe neural pain was GONE! I was up and walking the next morning, and after a couple months of healing, I got my life back! I cannot express enough how this doctor's skill has fixed my back, but I feel like he "rolled the clock" back 20-years on how I am feeling. I am back to hiking in the mountains, and will return to work next month. BRAVO Dr. Glenn!!!
Insurance: United Healthcare
Paid (or co-pay): $3000
RID: 5219856
03/03/14 5 5 5 5 Dr. Glenn's new office is great! All the staff are so friendly, it's obvious they enjoy their jobs. Dr. Glenn himself has always been so helpful, so attentive to my concerns and complaints. After all my conservative care options have been tried, I'm now going to have surgery and couldn't be more confident in Dr. Glenn and his skills.
Respond

21/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "JAMIESON" to "JAMIESON S."
RID: 2770407
15/08/13 5 5 5 5 Dr Glenn is a wonderful dr. He diagnosed my problem very fast and was able to help me and am now pain free. His staff is fantastic and after my surgery followed up with me and answered any questions right away. I was terrified about having back surgery and had met with other doctors and Dr. Glenn was the only doctor I felt 100% comfortable with.
Insurance: Tricare
RID: 2468022
07/11/12 5 5 5 5 He is an amazing doctor who gives you the attention you need. His staff was very helpful and polite. He is approachable and I would recommend him to anyone who has the ailment as I do.
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 2467526
06/11/12 5 5 5 5 I was surprised and pleased by the personal attention given by Dr. Glenn. He treated me like I was a personal friend rather than a patient. He seemed very knowledgeable but more importantly took the time to explain the issues and options to me in terms I could understand.  Respond
RID: 1439615
12/05/11 5 5 5 5 Dr Glenn was efficient and skillful. Most impressive was the care and concern he demonstrated and his ability to explain my options in a reassuring manner. Anyone considering a spinal treatment should be sure to contact Dr Glenn.
RID: 1415017
13/04/11 5 5 5 5 I found Dr Glenn exceedingly kind and interested in my questions. also the staff was great, all were very friendly
Insurance: Anthem
RID: 1414116
12/04/11 5 5 5 5 Dr. Glenn helped solve my medical issues with efficiency and kindness. He was quite knowledgeable about my set of ailments.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 1414081
12/04/11 5 5 5 5 Dr. Glenn is a great doctor! He actually takes the time to listen to your problems and concerns and carefully explained to me my choices for treatment. He's very talented!
Paid (or co-pay): $25