Rate Dr. Joseph A. Garcia

Dr. Joseph A. Garcia's Ratings

Great pediatrician, treated me for my entire childhood right up until I turned 18. Decades of experience, always knows the best course of action, very concerned with his patients. If he saw adults I'd still be going. The worst I can say of him is he has no sense of humor :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][712071].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 7, 2013

Switched from Honeygo Peditatrics (avoid that place at all costs). Dr. Garcia is never in a rush , takes his time and calls to check on my kids when needed. Excellent.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][712070].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 6, 2011

Dr Garcia was MY pediatrician in the 80's, and now my son goes to him. Very personable, very smart, and my son likes him a lot. Switching from Honeygo pediatrics was the best move we ever made. That place was a train wreck!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][712069].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 19, 2010

I would see him myself if I could. Has called to check on kids, Office staff is always helpful!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][712068].votes_count ]]