Rate Dr. Paul I. Suji

Dr. Paul I. Suji's Ratings

Best place I've been too. My contact lenses are very comfortable and I can finally see. He really took the time to explain my different choices and was very patient in answering my questions. I would recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2692253].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2015

Dr Suji gave me the best eye exam ever! no puff machine for glaucoma test but a new one and much gentle one, all the equipment he used was really modern and looked top of the line. i love my new glasses. also i do not agree with the other reviewer, read my response to that review too. JP

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2248356].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 2, 2014

I went there for regular eye checkup, my eyes are completely fine and I was able to read the letters without any difficulty. They still gave me a correction of .25 just so that they can make money out of it. I hated this place and will never return or recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2248355].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 22, 2014

Dr. Suji is the best optometrist I've been to. He was very courteous and knowledgable. He answered all my questions patiently and resolved my concerns. I will be coming back to see him. Thanks Dr Paul Suji!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][228685].votes_count ]]