Rate Dr. Jason M. Couture

Dr. Jason M. Couture's Ratings

Worst doctor I have ever had. I saw Jason Couture several times during the first half of 2013. Almost every situation that caused me to contact him was met with either inappropriate or just plain inept responses. They included a misdiagnosis (which he had his nurse issue on the phone) of Ulnar Nerve Compression as Carpal Tunnel Syndrome. At one point, after I'd switched to another doctor, the new doc wanted to get my records from Couture. Couture's office COULD NOT FIND MY RECORDS. (Incidentally, Dr. Jason Couture's associate, Dr. Larry Couture, was successfully sued for malpractice in 2006. (Records available online.)) I attempted to register a complaint with the California Medical Board, but they wanted to look at all my patient records, which I don't generally send to third parties.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][228750].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 30, 2013

awesome Doctor and he is pleasant to the eyes too

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][228749].votes_count ]]