Rate Dr. Edwin Anderson

Dr. Edwin Anderson's Ratings

Dr. Anderson is what all Doctors should be. He is warm and empathetic. He doesn't rush you,but takes his time with you and listens to what you have to say. He also is a truly nice person

Submitted April 22, 2013 | flag

Dr. Anderson was our personal physician for 17 years until we moved to California. We will miss his service. He always gave us his undivided attention, as much time as was needed, and followed up promptly. We knew that he truly cared for us!

Submitted Nov. 26, 2012 | flag

We have been going to Dr. Anderson for 15 years, probably, and while he is very kind and caring, what I love most about him is his knowledge about everything. I am a tireless researcher, and sometimes I find that doctors are limited in their views/scope, but Dr. Anderson is incredibly bright and well-read. I highly recommend him! (And his nurse Vickie is superb as well).

Submitted July 25, 2011 | flag

Dr. Anderson has been our family Dr. for a dozen years and even tho I have moved out of state, I still return for his kindness, knowledge, and caring manner. He has always made me feel comfortable and never rushes you. His staff is a joy, esp. Vickie (his nurse).

Submitted March 16, 2009 | flag

This is a super doctor with a great partner and office staff. Dr. Anderson is very knowledgable and listens to all that you have to say. He never makes you feel rushed. The wait time is minimal and his staff makes a concerted effort to get you in the same day if you are sick. His office manager is a joy to work with and they all do their best to help in any way they can in your health care.

Submitted Oct. 17, 2007 | flag

Dr. Anderson is a rare gem, extremely knowledgable, serene, and warm. We've been going to him for years and find him to be one of the best doctors, if not the best ever, we've gone to.

Submitted June 30, 2007 | flag

Very nice. He will sit and talk with you if you need more time.

Submitted June 7, 2006 | flag