Rate Dr. Yaron A. Moshel

Dr. Yaron A. Moshel's Ratings

Let's face it all neurosurgeons are brilliant. Dr. Moshel is in the upper echelon in his study and practice of medicine/surgery. However, there are 3 things that separate him for all other physicians I both work with and received treatment/surgery from: Laser sharp focus, attention to detail, and his second-to-none bedside manners. Most surgeons have the attention span of a 10 year old boy with ADD. They seem to never have time for the rest of us mere mortals. He is the exact polar opposite of that and has a genuine caring for his patients that is truly rare nowadays.

Submitted July 9, 2014 | flag

Professional, expert, courteous, academic and highly skilled. His office staff is also wonderful and he did a phenomenal job with my mother's surgery. She is doing great and her most recent MRI is still clean!

Submitted Jan. 26, 2014 | flag

One of the most thoughtful and gifted brain and spine surgeons in the area!

Submitted Jan. 25, 2014 | flag

Dr. Moshel was truly wonderful. He is a gifted person with great surgical expertise who is among the most technically gifted in the field. I was refered to him from outside the state and I am grateful for his compassion and his expertise.

Submitted Sept. 12, 2013 | flag

Dr. Moshel is a professional with great insight. He performed my mother's surgery flawlessly and she is doing great! He is simply the best.

Submitted May 2, 2011 | flag