Rate Dr. Joseph J. THORNTON

Dr. Joseph J. THORNTON's Ratings

Ever since he assisted me on my stay at the hospital.. He was recommended to me. And he is a very good plastic surgeon knows what he is doing.. Thank Dr Thornton...from Carmen J. Lind

Submitted Jan. 3, 2012 | flag

Dr. Thornton is a FABULOUS surgeon. I got my breasts done, and LOVE LOVE LOVE them. He is very knowledgeable and makes you feel comfortable. I would definitely recommend him to all my friends.

Submitted Sept. 14, 2011 | flag

DR. THORNTON IS FABULOUS!!! A KIND, GENTLE DOCTOR WITH EXTREME PATIENCE AND NEVER MAKES ONE FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE. WAIT TIME HAS AVERAGED 15-45 MINUTES HOWEVER DR. THORNTON IS WORTH THE WAIT!!!! HE IS NEVER IN A HURRY, TAKES THE TIME NEEDED WITH PATIENTS TO ANSWER ANY/ALL QUESTIONS, EXPLAIN PROCEDURES, PROCESS AND INTENDED OUTCOME IN THE MOST PLEASANT AND RESPECTFUL MANNER. THE STAFF AT ADVANCED PLASTICS IS OUTSTANDING!!!!!!!! THEY STAFF ARE VERY COURTEOUS, HELPFUL AND NEVER SHORT OR AGITATED WITH PATIENTS IN PERSON OR ON THE PHONE. SO GLAD A FRIEND REFERRED ME TO DR. THORNTON. A PLEASANT EXPERIENCE THAT SHOULD BE A MODEL FOR ALL DOCTORS AND THEIR OFFICES. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND ADVANCED PLASTIC SURGERY AND DR. THORNTON!!!!

Submitted Feb. 8, 2011 | flag