Rate Dr. CHRISTINA A. BROWN

Dr. CHRISTINA A. BROWN's Ratings

Dr. Christina Brown is absolutely THE best doctor in Riverside county!!!!! She is always caring, professional, courteous and kind. Always treats you like a person not a number! Unfortunately, she moved to Texas in June. My loss is great and so is all of CA! I will miss her greatly. Trying to find another doctor like her is proving impossible! Especially for people like me who have an HMO. She is an extremely hard act to follow.

Submitted July 23, 2013 | flag

WOW! She was VERY professional and knowledgeable! She gave me information on my medications that I was unaware of, useful tips to help my stomach issues, and checked my injures from a prior car accident. This was after a nightmare of an appointment last week from a different doctor. (Who wasn't from that building) I was searching for a doctor to continue my care, as I have moved. Dr. Brown has amazing bedside manner, attention to detail, doesn't rush you out of the room, and suggests helpful tips/medications. I would recommend this doctor to anyone who is seeking continued care, or a reliable doctor! I can't rave about her enough!!! I am so pleased and will remain a patient of hers until my husband gets stationed elsewhere.

Submitted March 13, 2013 | flag