Rate Dr. Glenn L. Goldstein

Dr. Glenn L. Goldstein's Ratings

LOVE, love, love Dr. Goldstein! Had the unfortunate issue of a rectal fistula that needed surgical repair. I had seen 2 other CR docs prior to my consult to Dr. Goldstein and the other doctors made me want to run far away, as quickly as I could from their offices. I did me research before beginning my physician visits as how a doc should proceed with proper diagnosis, recommended procedures for resolution, and possible complications. Dr. Goldstein was the ONLY one that performed a textbook exam, and answered all my questions. He has a wonderful in office personality (especially helpful when dealing with CR issues), is extremely kind and knowledgeable, and is a focused and professional surgeon in the OR. I hope to never have to deal with a rectal fistula ever again in my life, but if I have to travel down this road again it will be with Dr. Goldstein holding my hand, encouraging me, and fixing the problem. AAA+++ for Dr. Goldstein.....He's a God-send!

Submitted April 25, 2014 | flag

Several surgeries and years of care. He's GREAT!!!!! Listens and cares.

Submitted March 13, 2013 | flag