You may also like

Rate Dr. Brent H. Greenwald

Dr. Brent H. Greenwald's Ratings

I was very disappointed and shocked at his communication skills, as well as his knowledge of my conditions. I have met some rude Drs., but he is at the top of the list. He could not explain if I waited for surgery what my prognosis would be, nor what I would experience after. I have read the reviews and defiantly see a Jekyll and Hyde personality. This is a great worry because who will show up at the day of surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2778040].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

I went to dr. Greenwald few years ago at my appointment he didn't bother asking what he could do for me, what my symptoms where or anything but simply & very rudely asked why are you here wasting my time. I will not go back to him & would not recommended him to anyone

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2149926].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 26, 2014

Dr. Greenwald and staff are excellent. He performed two surgery on my back (different locations) and both have been successful. He has excellent communication skills, very caring and thoughtful, excellent after-care from him and his staff. I am thankful this area has someone with his skill.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2149925].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 19, 2011

Dr. Greenwald has done back surgeries on both my husband and I. I don't think you can find a more caring, professional doctor anywhere. His staff is equally as caring and professional. I would highly recommend Dr. Greenwald.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2149924].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2011

I love this guy. I can still walk . To bad the workman's comp didn't let him finish helping me with my industrial accident injuries. I have been in pain since 2003

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2149923].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 4, 2010

Dr Greenwald releaved my pain but had some of the worst bedside manners! I now have a large amount of scar tissue causing psain that is a result of the surgery. He came highly recommended but I wouldnt have surgery by this doctor again... Poor communication skills and poor after care...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2149922].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 5, 2010

Dr. Greenwald diagnosed the source of my back pain when 3 other neurosurgeons from Pocatello and Boise could not. The surgery was successful, and I am now pain free after 3 years of not being able to walk more than 30 yards without excrutiating pain.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2149921].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 22, 2010

Dr. Greenwald is an amazing doc. He saved my friend's life in an emergency surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2149920].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 11, 2009

Dr Greenwald and his staff were very professional throughout my ordeal. I did not seek out Dr Greenwald, but he was assigned to me after I ended up in ER with a large brain tumor. He was caring enough that throughout a 16 hour surgery, instead of turning me over to another surgeon, he never left. Follow-up care has been exceptional. My surgery was in 2002 and in December 2008, his staff called to check on me! I was very pleased with the care and knowledge of Dr Greenwald and his staff. The only reason I did not give him a higher rating on punctuality is because if the patient has questions, he actually takes the time and answers; therefore, sometimes he does run late.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2149919].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

he needs to develop communication skills and not be so rude to patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2149918].votes_count ]]