Rate Dr. Brent H. Greenwald

Dr. Brent H. Greenwald's Ratings

I went to dr. Greenwald few years ago at my appointment he didn't bother asking what he could do for me, what my symptoms where or anything but simply & very rudely asked why are you here wasting my time. I will not go back to him & would not recommended him to anyone

Submitted Feb. 26, 2014 | flag

Dr. Greenwald and staff are excellent. He performed two surgery on my back (different locations) and both have been successful. He has excellent communication skills, very caring and thoughtful, excellent after-care from him and his staff. I am thankful this area has someone with his skill.

Submitted July 19, 2011 | flag

Dr. Greenwald has done back surgeries on both my husband and I. I don't think you can find a more caring, professional doctor anywhere. His staff is equally as caring and professional. I would highly recommend Dr. Greenwald.

Submitted Jan. 14, 2011 | flag

I love this guy. I can still walk . To bad the workman's comp didn't let him finish helping me with my industrial accident injuries. I have been in pain since 2003

Submitted Dec. 4, 2010 | flag

Dr Greenwald releaved my pain but had some of the worst bedside manners! I now have a large amount of scar tissue causing psain that is a result of the surgery. He came highly recommended but I wouldnt have surgery by this doctor again... Poor communication skills and poor after care...

Submitted Aug. 5, 2010 | flag

Dr. Greenwald diagnosed the source of my back pain when 3 other neurosurgeons from Pocatello and Boise could not. The surgery was successful, and I am now pain free after 3 years of not being able to walk more than 30 yards without excrutiating pain.

Submitted March 22, 2010 | flag

Dr. Greenwald is an amazing doc. He saved my friend's life in an emergency surgery.

Submitted Aug. 11, 2009 | flag

Dr Greenwald and his staff were very professional throughout my ordeal. I did not seek out Dr Greenwald, but he was assigned to me after I ended up in ER with a large brain tumor. He was caring enough that throughout a 16 hour surgery, instead of turning me over to another surgeon, he never left. Follow-up care has been exceptional. My surgery was in 2002 and in December 2008, his staff called to check on me! I was very pleased with the care and knowledge of Dr Greenwald and his staff. The only reason I did not give him a higher rating on punctuality is because if the patient has questions, he actually takes the time and answers; therefore, sometimes he does run late.

Submitted March 5, 2009 | flag

he needs to develop communication skills and not be so rude to patients.

Submitted Sept. 9, 2008 | flag

Dr. Greenwald took care of my mom--was very kind and spent a lot of time explaining things to her, though I know he is very busy. Was thorough in his workup.

Submitted March 13, 2007 | flag